Topic: PUBG, how to use it only PC gaming?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

PUBG, how to use it only PC gaming?

Hello,

I've been reading and trying to figure out how to set up my zen, using the online guides, but I'm doing something wrong, for the last 8 hours I've tried different things like.

1-erase memory slots
    2-install new firmware
    3-selecting pubg in the programmer
    3- use the mouse in zen
    4- without the zen only pc.

but 10 hours later I give up, when I connect the mouse in the a3 position, Windows 10 does not recognize my mouse a typical gamer (logitech G pro) and the truth after reading evasions of the admins and contradictions, I hope you can help me to be able use ZEN accordingly.

All the info is towards consoles, but in my case it is only win10 operating system and the PUBG game.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: PUBG, how to use it only PC gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by papelucho View Post
    Hello,

I've been reading and trying to figure out how to set up my zen, using the online guides, but I'm doing something wrong, for the last 8 hours I've tried different things like.

1-erase memory slots
    2-install new firmware
    3-selecting pubg in the programmer
    3- use the mouse in zen
    4- without the zen only pc.

but 10 hours later I give up, when I connect the mouse in the a3 position, Windows 10 does not recognize my mouse a typical gamer (logitech G pro) and the truth after reading evasions of the admins and contradictions, I hope you can help me to be able use ZEN accordingly.

All the info is towards consoles, but in my case it is only win10 operating system and the PUBG game.
    Mnk 101 do not use any scripts or gamepacks, simply go into training and adjust your mnk the way you like it then after a successful setup then use gamepack.