Topic: Question: Will Cronus Zen be compaible with Xbox Series X and PS5?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Question: Will Cronus Zen be compaible with Xbox Series X and PS5?

As per title. I am assuming the same logic will apply to the new consoles (mimic the default controller input) however I wouldn't want to be blindsided if Sony and Microsoft are expected to put in safeguards that prevent the use of devices like the Zen. Anyone know what the outlook will be for the next gen consoles and compatibility with the Zen?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Re: Question: Will Cronus Zen be compaible with Xbox Series X and PS5?

https://cronusmax.com/zen-vs-cronusmax/

"Xbox Series X Console Support

As soon as the Xbox Series X console is released, you can be sure we will get to work on adding support to Cronus Zen."

"PlayStation 5 Console Support

As soon as the PlayStation 5 console is released, you can be sure we will get to work on adding support to Cronus Zen."

i'd say that there's a 100% chance it'll support the ps5 and XSX, but it'll take time, and not even the developers know how much time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonelwheel For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Question: Will Cronus Zen be compaible with Xbox Series X and PS5?

Hi, the Admin or some Moderateur kown or have more info if the cronus zen really can be updated to work on PS5?
    Because sony annonced in official webpage that their upcoming PS5 Controller's device software will also be updatable...
    Maybe, always need update PS5 system software and the wireless controller device software to the latest version, to play online...