Results 1 to 6 of 6

Topic: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

  1. #1
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Hard to believe that throughout the whole Internet, You Tube, NO ONE has the answer if my Xbox One X will accommodate the CZ with keyboard and mouse.
    I don't have a choice, with bad hands I cannot use a controller.
    Anyone before I order?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    GamePack Support Manager



    User Info Menu

    Re: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Quote Originally Posted by YvesMangerons View Post
    Hard to believe that throughout the whole Internet, You Tube, NO ONE has the answer if my Xbox One X will accommodate the CZ with keyboard and mouse.
    I don't have a choice, with bad hands I cannot use a controller.
    Anyone before I order?
    Thanks
    what's a cz? I know you can use mnk on consoles with the zen.

  3. #3
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    what's a cz? I know you can use mnk on consoles with the zen.
    Me who dislikes abbreviations! Sorry about that "Cronus Zen"

    So the answer is yes regarding the use of Keyboard and mouse with the Zen ? Thanks.

  4. #4
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Well, I have one on order. I am the smartest when it comes to computers.
    The set up is Xbox One X, Keyboard and Mouse. I do have a PC next to all. I will ask for more details when I am ready to install it. Unless you can direct me to a link?

  5. #5
    GamePack Support Manager



    User Info Menu

    Re: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EVAKATY75 View Post
    I don't have a choice, with bad hands I cannot use a controller.
    You can use mouse and keyboard, or half controller and mouse or keyboard.

  6. #6
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Will ask again/ Okay with Xbox One X / wireless~Bluetooth KB+M ?

    Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    You can use mouse and keyboard, or half controller and mouse or keyboard.

    Thank You.

Similar Topics

  1. [ANSWERED] Cronus zen xbox elite wireless controller without Bluetooth dongle or 2nd. Controller
    By Boo914 in forum Controllers / Headsets & Audio / Input Devices
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd July 20, 00:39
  2. [TEST REPORT] Xbox One Elite (Bluetooth & Wireless Adapter)
    By buzz01 in forum Controllers / Headsets & Audio / Input Devices
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th February 20, 06:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •