Topic: Call Of Duty WARZONE / Advanced Warfare

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Call Of Duty WARZONE / Advanced Warfare

These are my personal settings (Logitech G502 10000 dpi), but should work with all different mice, as long as you match the settings in the images 1:1.

The SENSITIVITY slider in the Zen Mouse Settings can be adjusted to your own personal preference.

The Aim Assist in-game setting can also be adjusted to your own preference.

Enjoy.

Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Call Of Duty WARZONE / Advanced Warfare

Thanks for posting your settings. I can't quite get them to work. I implemented them exactly, and I have the same mouse as you. When I move the mouse, it barely moves my reticle. Moving it side-to-side 18" probably moves my reticle 5 degrees. When I dropped the in-game dead zone to 0, it got better, but I'm concerned that I'm missing out on a setting. Is there a reason you set the dead zone so high? Also, is there a hidden setting or prerequisite that I'm missing somewhere?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bunge For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    Thanks for posting your settings. I can't quite get them to work. I implemented them exactly, and I have the same mouse as you. When I move the mouse, it barely moves my reticle. Moving it side-to-side 18" probably moves my reticle 5 degrees. When I dropped the in-game dead zone to 0, it got better, but I'm concerned that I'm missing out on a setting. Is there a reason you set the dead zone so high? Also, is there a hidden setting or prerequisite that I'm missing somewhere?
    Do you have your in-game sensitivity maxed out as well? If you could post some images of all your settings, I can provide better assistance.

I use a larger deadzone because the deadzone in Zen studio is a "deadzone compensation" so that the minimum value your mouse sends to the console, matches the minimum thumbstick values the game looks for, allowing for a perfectly smooth aim when moving your hand slowly. Since the inside deadzone is now much larger, this makes the range of motion needed to accomplish maximum turning speed (100% thumbstick) much easier to accomplish and hold, allowing for a more "snappy" aim.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I figured out the issue. Cronus didn't save my deadzone compensation (happened a few times, so it wasn't user error). I got it working.

Thanks for the explanation. That helps with trying to nail down the settings I'm after.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Why have you disabled aim assist in game?

also, do u use aim assist in game pack?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hassaan112233 For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey dude im having issue and have been following your setup. see link if you could help out/.

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...COD-MW-WARZONE