Topic: Way To Use Anti-Recoil & Aim Assist Without Setting ADS Values to 1.00?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Question Way To Use Anti-Recoil & Aim Assist Without Setting ADS Values to 1.00?

I am using the Warzone Pro pack and one of my issues is that because you have to set the low and high zoom ads values to 1.00 it isn't really helping my game because that is too high of a sensitivity for me, even with the anti recoil and aim assist. Those dont matter if ya can't hit your shots right? I normally play on .55-.60 low zoom for most control. 1.00 is double.

I have tried lowering the values in the past and keeping them both matching but then the anti recoil does not work. I don't know why it is tied to that but is there any way to keep the anti recoil working while lowering the low and high zoom ads? A setting I am missing that will allow it?

I don't even care if it messes up the gamepack aim assist because I'll be more accurate with lower ads as long as the anti recoil still works. Ideally, I'd want both the anti recoil and the aim assist to work without having to use 1/1 sensitivity.

Is there any way this is possible? If it's not possible in this game pack does anyone know of another game pack or script that gives good anti-recoil but doesn't need the low/high zoom ads to be 1.00?

Thanks in advance for any help!

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Way To Use Anti-Recoil & Aim Assist Without Setting ADS Values to 1.00?

Is this true? You need to set the ADS low and high values to 1? On the Cronus Zen?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

The Anti-Recoil Settings were designed and tested using 1.00x ADS Multiplier. If you adjust this then the camera sensitivity while ADSing will be augmented, so you will need to adjust the Anti-Recoil Strength.

If you are setting your ADS Multiplier to .55-.60, then you may want to test how it works if you don't match your camera sensitivity, and instead use a lower sensitivity (e.g. if your original sens it 10, use 6 or 7 or something). I have not tested any of this so I cannot guarantee that they will scale accordingly, but that would be your best bet. We only officially support a ADS Multiplier of 1.00x, but you can tinker with the pack until you find something that works for you.

Best of luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    The Anti-Recoil Settings were designed and tested using 1.00x ADS Multiplier. If you adjust this then the camera sensitivity while ADSing will be augmented, so you will need to adjust the Anti-Recoil Strength.

If you are setting your ADS Multiplier to .55-.60, then you may want to test how it works if you don't match your camera sensitivity, and instead use a lower sensitivity (e.g. if your original sens it 10, use 6 or 7 or something). I have not tested any of this so I cannot guarantee that they will scale accordingly, but that would be your best bet. We only officially support a ADS Multiplier of 1.00x, but you can tinker with the pack until you find something that works for you.

Best of luck.
    I have tested this and it appears to work. Specifically, I set my in-game sens 10, ADS multiplier to .50, and in-pro pack sens to 5.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by esquire1 View Post
    I have tested this and it appears to work. Specifically, I set my in-game sens 10, ADS multiplier to .50, and in-pro pack sens to 5.
    Humm if you say it works I will have to try it out. I normally play on 5/5 sensitivity too so if I up in game to 10, low ads to .50 and pro pack sens to 5 like you will it feel in game as if I'm on my regular 5/5 sensitivity?

MajesticMoose above suggested lowering the in game sens he said for example if you usually play on 10 then set it in the pack to 6 or 7. But you did the opposite and it worked? So to counter it you raise your in game sensitivity and lower your sensitivity in the game pack.

Were you playing on 5/5 sens in game before? Because that is what I play on. So if I do the same thing you did then it should work if it worked for you.

Still I really with their was a mod that made doing this simpler.

Thanks for the replies I'll get back to you when I test it.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonKade View Post
    Humm if you say it works I will have to try it out. I normally play on 5/5 sensitivity too so if I up in game to 10, low ads to .50 and pro pack sens to 5 like you will it feel in game as if I'm on my regular 5/5 sensitivity?

MajesticMoose above suggested lowering the in game sens he said for example if you usually play on 10 then set it in the pack to 6 or 7. But you did the opposite and it worked? So to counter it you raise your in game sensitivity and lower your sensitivity in the game pack.

Were you playing on 5/5 sens in game before? Because that is what I play on. So if I do the same thing you did then it should work if it worked for you.

Still I really with their was a mod that made doing this simpler.

Thanks for the replies I'll get back to you when I test it.
    Prior to adjusting my sensitivity settings, I was playing on 5/5 with a 1.00 multiplier. I felt extremely comfortable aiming on a 5/5 sensitivity, yet wanted "snappier" movement around the map. Therefore, I increased my in-game sensitivity to 10/10 and lowered my ADS multiplier to .50 (50% of 10 = 5). With respect to the pro pack settings, I left my sensitivity at 5. At first, I was unsure whether my theory would work (matching pro pack sens to in-game multiplier). I started with testing my custom loadouts; which I had dialed in perfectly prior to making the mentioned changes. To my surprise, none of my custom loadouts needed adjustment post changes.

The above method should work regardless of your preferred sensitivity. For example: if you desire a 7/7 in-game sensitivity, but feel more comfortable aiming on a 4/4 sensitivity, then simply divide 4 by 7 and enter the result into the ADS multiplier. Thereafter, change your pro pack sens settings to 4.

Please note, although I have not experienced any noticeable change in my recoil (post changes), the same may not be true for you. I recommend trying out any new settings in a custom game. I recommend also that you equip the "target" spray paint. Lastly, when testing settings, try to fire your weapon as soon as you fully ads -- weapon idle sway can greatly affect your recoil pattern.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I usually play on 0.93 and I use 115 for both of my recoil values and it works super well, I even tried it on 0.75 and it’s just a tiny bit worse but it’s still insane. You should try it out

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Is good to keep an high deadzone value (0.15) keeping ads value of 1.00? i have aim issues with standard ads

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes, that’s what you are suppose to use with this pack.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MiloTian View Post
    Yes, that’s what you are suppose to use with this pack.
    But the guide says to put deadzone 0.7 on Xbox then I tried. my aim was getting shitty probably because before cronuszen I use to play with sens 5 on 0.75ads to get precision

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

An update to the Pro Gamepack that adds a Custom ADS Multiplier would be AMAZING! Low zoom multiplier of 1.00 doesn't work well for me either. I also often fluctuate ADS multiple depending on the rifle I'm using. So being able to dial that into the gamepack to scale mods would be a life saver. Here's to hoping!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SALisRad View Post
    An update to the Pro Gamepack that adds a Custom ADS Multiplier would be AMAZING! Low zoom multiplier of 1.00 doesn't work well for me either. I also often fluctuate ADS multiple depending on the rifle I'm using. So being able to dial that into the gamepack to scale mods would be a life saver. Here's to hoping!
    I COMPLETELY agree. Was going to actually start a thread on this.

My whole life I have been using 0.8-0.9 ADS, but after I purchased the Cronus Zen I've had to change my entire settings. So from 0.85/Standard, I've changed to 1.00 Dynamic, and my aim has been off.

@MajestikMøøse - if you can add a custom ADS multiplier, it would be a game changer!