Topic: I am not getting any Aim Assist

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I am not getting any Aim Assist

When in a round of WZ my crosshairs do not move at all, it seams like everyone lately is using Zen and hitting me with every shot and crosshairs are locked on to me.
    I am on xbox using Elite Controller 2, any ideas what I need to do.
    Thanks for your help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to G3Viper For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: I am not getting any Aim Assist

As a PS4 player I second this. I have attempted to make setting changes in game and within zen studio have also followed the instructions of youtuber's and collectiveminds who show the aim assist in action and my results are 0 no pull at all even while aiming. Help would be appreciated

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've found the aim assist doesn't work with Focusing as the selected aim assist in game. Not sure about precision, can confirm it does work on standard.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am also not getting any aim assist, only since the last update on the warzone Pro pack.
    Have tried clearing/reinstalling etc on the Zen.

On PS4 with DS4 controller
    20/20 sensitvity, 1.00/1.00 ADS sensitivity.
    Dynamic response
    Standard aim assist in game.
    Doesn't have any effect.
    Tried upping the AA effect to max (50) and no change, no screen shake at all.
    Everything is enabled that I can see, all settings match in game, not sure whats going on.
    The anti-recoil/weapon sepecific recoil works no problem, but no joy with the aim assist

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Make sure that you have set your Primary/Secondary ADS Mod to Aim Assist, and that you have configured the Aim Assist Intensity to around 13-15. Too high will cause the camera to shake too much, becoming distracting and hindering the assist.

Definitely use the In-Game Standard Aim Assist Settings, the others don't work nearly as good.

Keep in mind that while you are ADSing and Firing the Aim Assist will temporarily be suspended to ensure the Anti-Recoil is working at its best.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    Make sure that you have set your Primary/Secondary ADS Mod to Aim Assist, and that you have configured the Aim Assist Intensity to around 13-15. Too high will cause the camera to shake too much, becoming distracting and hindering the assist.

Definitely use the In-Game Standard Aim Assist Settings, the others don't work nearly as good.

Keep in mind that while you are ADSing and Firing the Aim Assist will temporarily be suspended to ensure the Anti-Recoil is working at its best.
    Thank you for clarifying. That was my issue. I was looking for aim assist while ADSing. Literally driving myself crazy with setting adjustments. Thanks again