Topic: Recoil

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Recoil

So ive set up the zen and the anti recoil, ive gone through almost every number recoil percentage and cant really find one thats much more noticeable than the recoil control i already have.. anyone got a setting they use or any help please? im on PS4

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Recoil

Quote Originally Posted by GSE92 View Post
    So ive set up the zen and the anti recoil, ive gone through almost every number recoil percentage and cant really find one thats much more noticeable than the recoil control i already have.. anyone got a setting they use or any help please? im on PS4
    Which weapon you using and I can give you the value i use for that weapon for recoil, this game has a messed in-game recoil, ive had to start at 70 an go up.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

@
    XBL Jedi , I would like your help too, I'm using Fire MOD - ADS & Fire , Anti recoil - Enabled and force 39 . Shot mod ' Ads & Fire . Auto Lean - Enabled Auto Scope Enabled and also Fire Mod - Ajustable - 15 not to have recoil. That's the only way I could slow down but it's still pulling too far down and sometimes to the side. Use jaguer, valkiria in defense and bandit. Attack I use slede and thermite. I'm using zen with XBOX ONE X - Elite Control Serias 2

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Attack: Ash, IQ, Black beard
    Defence: Jager, Melusi

I think maybe because I use such different guns. But even then I can’t get it that good even with just 1 operator.