Topic: Apex Legends gets very little love

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Apex Legends gets very little love

First off, I want to thank the devs for all they do and by no means am I a dev but I am a little disappointed that apex legends which is an awesome game gets very little love. I see hardly any scripts for it but games like COD or Fortnite have way too many scripts. I'm tired of having to buy scripts. Can someone please help us?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shizzy For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Apex Legends gets very little love

Have you got the Zen as the Pro version on that is very very good.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dlt member View Post
    Have you got the Zen as the Pro version on that is very very good.
    Yes I do and I appreciate the work the zen is awesome but as far as scripts there really isn't any and the community pack is ok..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizzy For This Useful Post:

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

All you really need is the Apex Legends [Pro] Pack :3c lol. Quality over Quantity.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Firstly..what scripts are you even buying?

Secondly..what other mods do you think they should add in?

Thirdly, use the Pro pack, not the 'Community one'.

All you need is weapon AI. All these 'crouch shoot etc' probably hinder you more than help you. The 'aim assist' doesn't really work, maybe a LITTLE bit but there's no mod pack that will help you with that.

Join up with your friend in firing range and have him move left and right whilst you ADS WITHOUT the Zen, you can will still 'follow' him, then turn the Zen on and see, hardly any difference.

This is coming from a guy with over 800 wins in Apex. These mods only help slightly, I can over 750 before even using this device, and even using it, it hardly helps.

Game sense and playing with a good squad and pushing fights will help you more.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

+1 on some Apex lovin'
    Appreciate the quality of the Pro pack and excited to see it grow.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

yeah...it is sad to see apex pro pack received lesser attention compare to warzone pro pack

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LingMok View Post
    yeah...it is sad to see apex pro pack received lesser attention compare to warzone pro pack
    Yeah, it's tough when comparing the Apex and Warzone pro pack. But we're still fortunate to have a Pro pack at all for Apex! Some popular online games like Red Dead 2 or R6 Siege only have community packs. Fall Guys & Rocket League don't have any packs at all! So Apex Pro pack is still good love.

And warzone season 6 is next week so I'm sure there will be focus on updating Pro pack according to the new nerfs/buff and weapons from that update. But then after that, it's a countdown until the new Call of Duty comes out in Nov and Modern Warfare will start it's faze out. I'm hoping Apex can get some lovin' then from the community since there will be a transition period from MW ending and the new COD coming in. We'll see how that plays out.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SALisRad View Post
    Yeah, it's tough when comparing the Apex and Warzone pro pack. But we're still fortunate to have a Pro pack at all for Apex! Some popular online games like Red Dead 2 or R6 Siege only have community packs. Fall Guys & Rocket League don't have any packs at all! So Apex Pro pack is still good love.

And warzone season 6 is next week so I'm sure there will be focus on updating Pro pack according to the new nerfs/buff and weapons from that update. But then after that, it's a countdown until the new Call of Duty comes out in Nov and Modern Warfare will start it's faze out. I'm hoping Apex can get some lovin' then from the community since there will be a transition period from MW ending and the new COD coming in. We'll see how that plays out.
    Why do you want a pro pack for fall guys?Crazy :louco:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HugoTapfer View Post
    Why do you want a pro pack for fall guys?Crazy :louco:
    Oh I don't want one. I don't play it. I was just saying there are no gamepacks at all for Fall Guys. Was just thinking those try hard players might be looking for one.

I can imagine a gamepack/script can have mods like auto-run, that lets you run continuously by double pressing the L stick up twice instead of holding it up the entire race. Or like an auto jump-dive, since there are a lot of buttons in Fall Guys that do nothing. Maybe an auto camera rotate that counteracts the rotating camera in the map level Roll Out. Continuous jumping for map levels like Hexagon. Just some thoughts.