Topic: Why does my Pro Pack work one time and then nothing works on Xbox one X

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Why does my Pro Pack work one time and then nothing works on Xbox one X

So I load my profile, both weapons and go into private match to dial in (Anti-Recoil) and everything is good, Then I go into Zen Studio and I see there is and update to Pro Pack, I update and everything is back to default, so I need to add my primary and secondary again, make changes to other setting to match game settings, save then go back into private match to test everything and no matter how high I add to recoil adjustments guns still climb the wall, MP5 Anti-Recoil 150 still goes up, Kilo !50 still goes up... you get the picture, what am I doing wrong? I also have a hard time when I connect Zen to Studio it takes way too many attempts for Studio to recognize the Zen. Do I have a bad unit?

Last question, does your multipliers need to be 100/100 or will it work with 80/80 settings as long as I have 55 or 66 as the sensitivity?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Why does my Pro Pack work one time and then nothing works on Xbox one X

You might want to try doing a factory reset of your Zen. Also make sure that you are using the most recent Firmware version (v2.0.7)

Make sure that you are selecting the correct Weapon Profile using the Weapon Selector (Touch/View+RT/R2) and your Camera Sensitivity matches both in-game and in the Zen Configuration. Your ADS Sens Multiplier must be 1.00x for it to work properly with Anti-Recoil.

I'm not too sure what you mean by a sensitivity of 55 or 66, but if you are referring to your ADS sens multiplier, then this will be causing big problems with the Anti-Recoil.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply MajestikMoose I did do a reset and still have issues.
    What I mean about 55 or 66 is my sensitivities settings:
    but I use 8 for both my multipliers, 100 is too much for me, so do you think that this is the issue then?
    I do not want to bring my ADS sensitivities to 3 to keep the 100 setting, I guess I can try it but I hope being that low everything is too slow, but worth giving it a try.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

The Pro pack only works as intended with 1.00x ADS Multiplier. If you use a different ADS Sens Multiplier then you will need to try out different settings until you get it to work.

So for example, if you are using 8,8 Camera Sensitivity, and an ADS Multiplier of 0.80x then you may need to use a camera sensitivity setting of 5 or 6 in the Zen configuration :? (therefore no longer matching your in-game and Zen Config settings...) cause you'll need your Anti-Recoil to be slightly stronger. I can't guarantee that this will work very well, but you'll just need to play around with your Camera settings and Anti-Recoil Strength until you get it working to an acceptable point.

Good Luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Thanks again MajesticMoose, I know this is an issue with a good deal of others, as I watch other streamers some of the better ones use a 4, 4, 75, 75. I am trying to get this to be consistent. I wish I could understand more of the other scripts that you guys write, because most help guides are using PS4 and when you make changes and also use different trigger points like this one, I play on xbox so would I have to change the PS4 buttons to the xbox ones every time I see them listed as PS4? I would like to find one script that would cover all the gun inputs for recoil and have aim assist or using one of the Warzone profiles pro or 2019... that I can work with and swap out as I get a gun in the game. I know there is but its understanding how to set them up. I guess it getting the knowledge of how to or find someone that uses xbox that can show the way to do this in a way for a good deal of us to use as a starting point, I know everyone plays a different game style and what works for one does not always work for another. I have a problem with not able to keep on right stick moving smoothly and I know steady aim would help, but does that script also help with setting recoil for all weapons, when I watched a video I got lost when they were trying to explain degrees and angular positions to fine tune it, hats off to you guys that write these scripts very impressing. But once again I do thank you for your time and suggestions I will see how bad I can mess things up to find my way back to fixing it...lol
    OPTION 2 = 2 BUTTON PRESS FOR SWITCH PROFILE */ define profile_switch_button2 = PS4_L2; // ================================
    /*========================================== */ define profile_switch_button3 = PS4_DOWN; /*
    OPEN ZEN MENU TO ENABLE THIS BUTTON TO CHANGE PROFILE!! IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE BUTTONS REPLACE THE ABOVE!!!

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

I think what you are looking for to select weapons quickly is the Weapon Selector (View+RT).

Please take a look at all of our tutorial videos to get a better grasp of the features available in the Pro Gamepack All controls are described for both PS4 and XB1.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ILHk3wSz5Y9miW