Topic: Weapon Swap Randomly Switches Primary & Secondary Loadout

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Weapon Swap Randomly Switches Primary & Secondary Loadout

I have a PS4 Dual Shock authorized controller, brand new, playing on PS4 Pro and while playing MW, the Zen will randomly switch the primary to the secondary or vise versa. This happens when I do and don't recently use the triangle button. The beginning of each match starts out great for the first several minutes, either multiplayer or warzone, but then it starts. I spawn and as I start to run, it switches, sometimes twice. I pick up a new weapon from the ground or a loadout and have to switch primary and/or secondary weapons, it switches. It happens at random but every time I die it happens, even after I get it straightened out before it switches, it will still switch within the first 10-15 seconds upon respawn. I have tried changing the Zen screen to the primary weapon after each death and also waiting until I respawn and also doing nothing. I have no problems for the most part with using plates. I have tried everything in the forums that I have found with factory resetting, re-downloading, switching the button settings, everything. It's not very difficult to use the touchpad and triangle to correct it but I am having to look at it constantly to make sure because the moment I forget to look, I will start to shoot and the profiles will have switched. I have even seen it happen when I am not even touching my controller. I am not sure if this is known about or if I am the only one but it is frustrating trying to shoot a primary weapon with a handgun settings profile or vice versa.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Weapon Swap Randomly Switches Primary & Secondary Loadout

Hmm, that is super strange... I've never heard of this happening before. Maybe try changing the Elite Paddle Mapping away from Y/Triangle :? I'm not sure how or why that could be causing an issue, but thats the only other thing that I could think would be pressing Y without your input somehow ://

Make sure you are using the current v2.0.7 FW and the most up to date pack. you could try again doing a Factory Reset, and deleting your %appdata%/CronusZen folder, and then re-downloading/flashing the gamepack.

Have you had any issues with paranormal activity in your house? Maybe your controller is haunted :?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

This does not happen when using another pack or when not using the Zen at all. After really looking into it, I have noticed that it seems to happen after I press the square button. This is happening in the menus and other places, not just in game, it also activates my social menu when on the main menu. I am updated and I am using the default button option. I have tried deleting and re-adding it. The only thing that seems to work is when I suspend the entire pack.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

have you tried using a different controller?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I tried 2 others but still the same. I will continue looking into it since I seem to be the only one.