Topic: Pre ordered zen

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Pre ordered zen

Wondering if there is an issue with Zen dispatch, I should be part of dispatch batch #3, site says all should be completed and on their way by week end just gone, I have heard nothing ... MY order number is #72460, dated 30-8-20 ... Been a long wait, can anyone advise ???

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Pre ordered zen

That would be apart of batch 6 now. They have been pushing orders back. It seems because of covid.

I ordered around the same time. And I thougj it would ship with the next batch but its been pushed back twice.

I would just be patient. They are working on it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JordonCue For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up ... Would be helpful if the website gave more updated info.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

If you check the news page you can get the most up to date information.

https://shop.cronusmax.com/news.php

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JordonCue For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, there is a massive backlog with postal services across the world due to the COVID-19 crisis and sadly it's just something we all have to deal with, I am sure you understand.

The package will arrive with you soon enough, and I ask that you remain patient. If it is somehow returned to us due to non-delivery, then you will be given an automatic refund.
    I do regret any inconvenience caused due to the delay. Generally, such delays are rare but these are very unusual times that we live in right now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzy For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Indeed they are unusual, as for patience, no problem, times dictate that as a must, it was more about the lack of being updated as to the progress of the order, knowledge is a wonderful thing, lol .. Thank you though for replying.