Topic: Order Complete but waiting to ship

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Order Complete but waiting to ship

I pre-ordered and am part of batch 3. Got a note saying they should all be shipped by the weekend but my tracking is still says it is just at a pre-shipment label. Any idea on how long it should take? Also what is the shipping speed typically? I’m in the US.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Order Complete but waiting to ship

As you can see we have shipped your order and it is on it's way to you. Unfortunately there is a massive backlog with postal services across the world due to the COVID-19 crisis and sadly it's just something we all have to deal with, I am sure you understand.

The package will arrive with you soon enough, and I ask that you remain patient. If it is somehow returned to us due to non-delivery, then you will be given an automatic refund.
    I do regret any inconvenience caused due to the delay. Generally, such delays are rare but these are very unusual times that we live in right now.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Definitely understand. The USPS tracking made it seem like it hadn’t actually been shipped yet so was just curious on that. Thanks for the update.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

No problem an thanks for your patience.