Topic: 4LPHA FPS Pro. Aim Assist for FPS Game [COD, FORTNITE, DESTINY...]

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Lightbulb 4LPHA FPS Pro. Aim Assist for FPS Game [COD, FORTNITE, DESTINY...]

Hello community ,

Your support through the years has been greatly influential in accomplishing aim assist script development and improvement.
    It is your continued support that sustains my mission and makes all the difference.
    This script is the laborious result of several tests and research carried out.
    I would like to thank all of the Alpha Team for their feedback and the time they spent helping me finalize the script.

At first glance, the script will seem difficult to understand but once you have followed my instructions, you would be an expert and you can easily configure the script

SCRIPT FEATURES

INFO

Before starting using the script please configure your button layout in the compiler

• To activate the menu you must long press the menu button. Once in the menu you can navigate in all the options
    • To enter a section press X and to return to the previous screen press O
    • To exit the menu, long press on option. the script automatically saves your data.
    • Also, after a period of inactivity, the script automatically exits the menu and saves your data.
    • The script also has the kill switch option. it totally disable the script. this is useful for example when you are driving vehicles.
    • to activate the kil sxitch press L2 + OPTION. The lede flashes red. To reactivate the script do the same operation and the led turns blue
    • To toggle rapid fire, hold L2 + Rapid fire toggle button defined in the compiler, the led will blink green

NOTE

Controller section

• Fipped trigger:

If you use r1 to shoot, l1 to ads and you have configured your games this way, you will need to enable this option in the script

• Hair trigger

The slightest pressure on the trigger results in a full press in the script. this saves a considerable amount of time aiming at your target and shooting. this could save your life in certain situation

• Deadzone

Please set your IN-GAME Deadzone to the same number in the gamepack! Refer below
    0.20 Deadzone= 20 GAMEPACK Settings
    0.10 Deadzone= 10 GAMEPACK Settings
    0.05 Deadzone= 5 GAMEPACK Settings

• Rumble

This function allow to bypass the controller vibration if you have activated vibration in the game
    it is useful in case you use the rumble anti recoil. If you don't like your controller to vibrate, however, vibration is mandatory for the rumble ar, you can byppass vibration by choosing rumble off

NOTE

SE config

• VM update

Script refresh time is managed by VM_UPDATE.
    I do not recommend changing it as it may cause malfunction.
    if you increse VM_UPDATE the script runs slower, for example by design, the speed of the circle movements is slower if you increase vm update
    By changing this option you need to tweak again all the aim assist parameters also anti recoil.

• Angle increment

A circle is represented by 360 degrees. To be able to draw a circle in polar coordinates, we need a radius and an angle.
    Assuming that we have a base angle (ANGLE_INCREMENT) that we are going to increment it by the same value until reaching 360 degrees.
    With this we will be able to trace several point on the circumference of the circle and the interpolation of these points allows to find the shape of a circle.
    The smaller the base angle (ANGLE_INCREMENT), the more perfect the circle (vice versa). however, on the Cronus this will take more time to process, so the joystick movement is longer. this may affect the target scan and aim assist will not be optimal.

• AA stregth

This parameter represents the width of the movement generated by the aim assist.
    Big value can induce target skipping
    Max
    It’s the maximum displacement value generated by aim assist process.
    Min
    Is only used when SPIROIDE_AIM_ASSIST is selected. The range of scanning movement is between min and max

• Tracking

The script has two algorithms to predict the direction of movement.
    These two techniques offer the possibility to have a kind of boost and correction of movement and to obtain a perfect scan of the target
    Horizontal boost
    allows to add a horizontal boost applying only on the x axis however
    Vectorial boost
    offers a boost which applies on the x and y axis
    Update
    Represents the number of times the script applies the same pattern in the same disrection before predecting the new movement direction
    If you have stuterring with micro movement , you can increase this value

• spire

This is usefull when spiroide or dyspiroide aim assist is selected
    This mode induces a spiral movement of the joystick. it allows a perfect scan of the target
    Inside direction
    the pattern drawing starts at the maximum value and decreases until reaching the minimum value then continues in a loop
    is the opposite. Inside direrection is used in body-to-body combt on the other hand
    Outside direction
    is used for long distance pulls
    this parameter is only effective in when you aim (quickscope ) otherwise the two options converge in time and give the same result
    So if you often use the snipe, choose outside direction, otherwise if you like close combat, choose the inside direction
    Factor
    Represents the refresh time to increase or reduce the amplitude of the aim assist
    it depends on the angle incremen parameter. if you have selected 8 as the value, its mean after 8 cycles of shape drawing you increase or decrease the aim assist depending on the situation

• Magnitude

It is the maximum value of the authorized movement magnitude before stopping executing the aim assist process. once the magnitude is exceeded the smoothing feature takes over to ensure smooth movement without dropping. a high value can induce a fluidity eating a low value will regularly stop the execution of the aim assist process.

• Smoothing

This function provides a natural and smooth movement when a sudden movement of the joystick is detected. Indeed, the aim assist process is deactivated a certain delay which allows the player to adjust his movement without any disturbance. The smoothing process time is a function of VM_UPDATE.

NOTE

SE PRO
    We can consider SE PRO like basic mode whitch allow to select an shape and aim assist, however SE legit is and advanced mode witch allow to select 6 shapes and aim assist and activating 1 shape and aim assist type depending on the situation
    To activate this mode you must set the state to on.
    remember if by default, if this mode is activated, SE LEGIT will be deactivated, vice versa.
    As I have already mentioned we have to choose between a type of aim assist and a pattern shape

We have 4 types of aim assist

• Regular aim assist

This is the default type of aim assist. There is no specific treatment is applied to the shape.
    For example, if you have chosen CIRCULAR_SHAPES, the movement you are going to have is a perfect circular movement.

• Dynamic Aim assist

In this mode, the amplitude of the treatment (aim assist processing) is reduced as you move your joystick. This is recommended for players who want a more natural displacement rendering

• Spiroide Aim assist

This mode induces a spiral movement of the joystick. it allows a perfect scan of the target

• Dyspiroide Aim assist

It s a combination between Dynamic Aim assist and Spiroide Aim assist, it gives the 2 feature at the same time
    I recommend to use dyspiroide Aim assist

We have 7 different SHAPES:

• Circular shape

Circular pattern

• Zorro shape

ZIG-ZAG shape

• Ellipsoid

OVAL shape

• Linear

If you choose spirode/dyspirode you will get permanent horizontal scanning giving you boost correction for the movement, but in reality, all SHAPES/TYPES will give you this result

• Diamond

It's like sticky aim

• Triangle

Goes in a triangular pattern juggling up/down

• Frenzy

Combination of zorro/diamond/triangular shapes/linear( every 100 milliseconds it will change shapes) using this shape will use 4 of the shapes instead of being locked to just one shape pattern

• Comet

Half circle/half triangle. Using displacement vector boost will the movement into the right direction of the RS

NOTE

SE LEGIT
    We can consider SE PRO like basic mode whitch allow to select an shape and aim assist, however SE legit is and advanced mode witch allow to select 6 shapes and aim assist and activating 1 shape and aim assist type depending on the situation
    Both of them use the same shapes oand aim assist so before whatching this video i highly recommend to watch part 3 before

As SE pro , to activate this SE LEGIT you must set the state to on.
    Remember if if this mode is activated, SE PRO will be automaticly deactivated, vice versa.

To properly configure this mode, you must set the threshold correctly.
    The aim assist mode in this script is based on a type and a pattern shape. However here we need to define several types and pattern shapes and I will clarify that for you.
    After definition of the threshold we can consider that the movement of the joytick can be lower than the value of the threshold but also higher. in other words the deazone and like a threshold which separates two zones

For each zone we can apply a type of aim assist and a pattern shapes like SE PRO
    So in this case we end up with two scenarios and in each case or situation we apply the couple aim assist / pattern shapes
    But it can go further if we consider other situations, for example if we aim only or aim and shoot and finally if we hip fire
    So for each combat situation we have two zones or range of movement defined by the threshold or a threshold and in each zone we apply the couple aim assist and shapes which makes a total of 6 couples aim assist / pattern shape which is applied automatically according to the position of the joystick if it is lower or higher than threshold but also according to the action performed by the player if he ads only or ads + fire or hip fire

NOTE

SE-SA: Steady Aim
    This feature allows you to quantify the movement of your joystick. the movement will be like a level displacement. This improves the precision for the player who has his hand on the joystick (not precise displacement) and does not manage to achieve precision sightings.
    It's as if the movement of your joystick changes from an analog movement to a digital movement.

To enable this feature you have to activate it and put the state to on
    After that under resolution i recommend to use 4 6 or 8 us value
    Going abive this value can affect negativly your accuracy
    Also this feature is verry good for fortnite bulding

What i recommend is to setup correctly your aim assist have some game with it after that enable steady aim and check if it s good for you

NOTE

SE-AR : Anti-Recoil
    Before we start setting up the anti-recoil let me explain an IMPORTANT note to remember. The aim assists bubble has a DEAD ZONE, which means if you don't move the RS you will hit
    the area where you will NOT get aim assist at all. In return, you will then have to fight the RS to get back ON the aim assist bubble! Getting perfect no recoil results is not the best idea, and even if you have a script with lazer when you add aim assist
    There will be a RECOIL!!! We will never get PERFECT no recoil WITH aim assist at the same time, REMEMBER if you combine your LAZER no recoil settings WITH aim assist your "LAZER"
    WILL HAVE recoil!!! This aim assist is using a new way to perform aim assist with AR, as this way DOESNT breaks the SHAPE pattern it shifts the SHAPE so we get both the benefits
    of aim assist/AR, so you will always HIT the ACTIVE aim assist bubble. This AR is generic for you to be able to pick up ANY weapon to get a generic Anti recoil! Sometimes
    there are situations where you might have to adjust AR, but you should not for "perfect no recoil" as you WILL have recoil but you can receive the result of NO recoil with LITTLE
    RS movement. As if you try for perfect you will not get AIM to assist, and i recommend going into a custom game to find the BEST values that work for you.

Here we have to select whitch ar we will use
    Under state section you can define it to off so no ar is working or use rumble or angular ar
    For rumble ar you need to activate rumble in game you can bypass vibration by setting rumble to off(controller section)
    If you get any issue with rumble ar reset your zen and install the script in a new slot

Rumble AR and Angular AR gives the same result
    For angular ar i recommend to keep strenth between 2 - 4

NOTE

MODS

• Slide cancel

Please enable tactical sprint in the game

• Quickscope /Delay

This mod will automatically show when the user ADS's, a delay needs proper setup as each SCOPE has different timing to achieve perfect quick scope.

• Turbo melee

Instead of mashing your melee button, using this mod all the user has to do is hold the melee button it will continuously melee without pressing's every time

• Hold breathe

When a user is using a Marksman/Sniper rifle with this mod you'll not have to hold down LS for "STEADY AIM".

• Bunny hop

When the user hold's down the JUMP button, it will automatically JUMP when you land on the ground again!

• EASY PLATES

Instead of holding TRIANGLE/Y the user can just do it once to apply ALL plates needed!

• Rapid fire

To enable rapid fire pres ads button + RAPID_FIRE_TOGGLE_BUTTON whitch you defined in compiler zen will blink green
    Having Hair Triggers enabled in the script has no impact on the behavior of Rapid Fire.
    Here we have 4 modes of rapid fire
    Basic mode
    Is like classical rapid fire
    in this case you have only to setup press time and hold time they can be equal so you get exactly the same reapid fire as pack pro
    Dynamic mode
    This mod works as a progressive way to rapid fire. The amount of pressure applied to the trigger when firing directly affects the rate of fire.
    In this case you have to setup press time pause time and dynamic time
    dynamic time is the maximum hold delay you add when you press 100% your trigger
    for example if the amout of pressure of your trigger is 50% your hold time is equal to the halph of dynamic time befaure starting again the rapid fire combo
    Step mode
    In the case of the script the registered trigger press is the value set in the script. If you are below your trigger threshold you will add a puase delay if you are above threshold it acts normally and you can create jitter in the game like this if you are doing it rapidly To give an example a trigger pressed all the way down will fire at the scripts max lmit. A trigger pressed half way down will fire at half that rate and so on. If you have Digital Triggers (Scuf Digital Triggers) you only have two values 0 - Not pressed, and 100 - Fully pressed so this would not be ideal for you.
    in this case you have to setup press time pause time trigger value and step time
    Fast trigger mode
    The rapid fire will run only if ammount of pressure is less than the trigger threshold
    for example if your threshold trigger is 50 if the amount of pressure is less than 50 rapid fire will run else you get single shot
    Slow trigger mode
    it s the opposite of fast trigger
    For these 2 mods you have to setup press time pause time and trigger value

TIP

If you notice any stuttering you can reduce aim assist strength, rise deadzone or tracking update cycle
    Default value are optimized for SE LEGIT Aim ASSIST
    I recommend also to watch YouTuve guides made by Frenzy

Guide Part 1 of 6: CONTROLLER SETUP

Guide Part 2 of 6: SE CONFIG SETUP

Guide Part 3 of 6: SE PRO SETUP

Guide Part 4 of 6: SE LEGIT SETUP

Guide Part 5 of 6: SE STEADY AIM SETUP

Guide Part 6/6: ANTI-RECOIL SETUP

To download the script click here

To join Discord server and get early access to my scripts and more click here

To donate if you appriciate the work and want to support me click here

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: 4LPHA FPS Pro. Aim Assist for FPS Game [COD, FORTNITE, DESTINY...]

Awesome work as always !!!

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

thank you for spending hours of your day to give us this amazing job!

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djangokill View Post
    Awesome work as always !!!
    Thanks bro you should share your work too
    you do amazing work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drmachado View Post
    thank you for spending hours of your day to give us this amazing job!
    Thanks bro much appriciate

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Great work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzy For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
    Great work
    Thanks bro you helped me a lot
    thanks for video guide

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Have tried it today and works like a treat Many thanks.

The only problem I have if I use a sniper rifel (HDR) the picture does judder violently and hitting anything is luck.

This is due to "spin" or " spire" ??? if value is set to inside 8 my primary (M13) is pin point accurate but the secondary (HDR) is shaking like a earth quacke.
    If i change the value to outside and set value to 0 (zero) I don't see any difference. May that be due to Magnitude?? or tracking ???
    please help as I do love to snipe

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Hi, i have a xbon not ps4, it s possible to use this script or have this script for xbox ?
    tanks

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by faloxam View Post
    Have tried it today and works like a treat Many thanks.

The only problem I have if I use a sniper rifel (HDR) the picture does judder violently and hitting anything is luck.

This is due to "spin" or " spire" ??? if value is set to inside 8 my primary (M13) is pin point accurate but the secondary (HDR) is shaking like a earth quacke.
    If i change the value to outside and set value to 0 (zero) I don't see any difference. May that be due to Magnitude?? or tracking ???
    please help as I do love to snipe
    thanks bro
    reduce aim assist strength so you get less shaking activate also hold breath in the script
    if you still have the issue tweak deadzone in game rise it also in the script
    use standard curve with standard aim assist in the game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gourouman View Post
    Hi, i have a xbon not ps4, it s possible to use this script or have this script for xbox ?
    tanks
    yes you can on xbox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How do I reduce the strenght? there is no option to edit the value for strenght as far as I can see. what option / setting relates to the "strenght" ? is it Magnitude? sorry for being silly but I like to get it right.
    And once more: GREAT WORK and MANY THANKS.

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

How do I reduce the strenght? there is no option to edit the value for strenght as far as I can see. what option / setting relates to the "strenght" ? is it Magnitude? sorry for being silly but I like to get it right.
    And once more: GREAT WORK and MANY THANKS.
    under SE CONFIG

• AA stregth

This parameter represents the width of the movement generated by the aim assist.
    Big value can induce target skipping
    Max
    It’s the maximum displacement value generated by aim assist process.
    Min
    Is only used when SPIROIDE_AIM_ASSIST is selected. The range of scanning movement is between min and max

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Ok i found it So by reducing the "max" value it should reduce shaking?! (if i change the value for max the min does go up in value)

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Ok i found it So by reducing the "max" value it should reduce shaking?! (if i change the value for max the min does go up in value)
    yes

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks again...all sorted and works a treat

Would it be possible to add "Ping on fire" to the script for games which support that? (like COD / Warzone) ?? or is this not possible?

Many thanks and keep up the good work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Excellent, thank you.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    Thanks bro you helped me a lot
    thanks for video guide
    What this community is about No problem and thanks for working with me!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenzy For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Thanks again...all sorted and works a treat

Would it be possible to add "Ping on fire" to the script for games which support that? (like COD / Warzone) ?? or is this not possible?

Many thanks and keep up the good work
    i will add it to the new script cyber aim neo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MickyManning62 View Post
    Excellent, thank you.
    you re welcome bro

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Wow, impressive script! Works great with CoD Warzone.

I want to try it with Destiny 2 as well, do you have any recommended settings for this game? Is it possible to enable auto-sprint and have 3 different weapon profiles?

Keep up the good work!

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Exzap View Post
    Wow, impressive script! Works great with CoD Warzone.

I want to try it with Destiny 2 as well, do you have any recommended settings for this game? Is it possible to enable auto-sprint and have 3 different weapon profiles?

Keep up the good work!
    thanks bro for destiny disable all cod mods like slide cancel turbo melee auto plate ....
    you have to find good settings for destiny but it should work
    about profiles i dislike making stupid script like this. i only make generic script

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_EviL For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_EviL View Post
    thanks bro for destiny disable all cod mods like slide cancel turbo melee auto plate ....
    you have to find good settings for destiny but it should work
    about profiles i dislike making stupid script like this. i only make generic script
    Cool, thanks! I’ll give it a go and see how it goes!

No worries about profiles, just figured I’d ask.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi S.E. > very exited now about script cyber aim neo any idea when we be able to have it?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Hi S.E. > very exited now about script cyber aim neo any idea when we be able to have it?
    in 4 weeks bro still working on it

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Nice work you did for people.Thanks. If I obtain anti-recoil with 20 sensitivity and aim assist like you use with Xim apex will donate or if you have already everything config and if can send today by pm I will donate when arrive home.