Topic: Active Shot Mod

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Active Shot Mod

Would it possible to add a secondary strafe option as in "Twitch"? , current strafe (back and forth) is quite funny using on distance as sniper or scoped assault but in close quarters perhaps not.

As in "Twitch" I mean an even faster movement as you normally would do to win 1vs1 battles in close quarters confusing opponents, simply a shorter more aggressive strafing back and forth or even better set an timer that you can actively adjust (L&R) movement making you harder to hit.

Could be an sweet add-on to this mod, novice players especially usually just stand still in close quarters and would not twitch at all and ((poow)) they're down, standing still in Battlefield not really your friend so there's a suggestion in case you wanna expand that tab

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Active Shot Mod

Just noticed this is a thing already in FPS Master, perhaps replace with same adjustable feature from that game pack hence would fit all classes much better

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: Active Shot Mod

A little update, I've been testing past two days now in FPS master "Strafe in both directions" @200ms as medic .. aim assist has really not been a thing for me but anti recoil / rapid fire absolutely and NOW this, it kinda does the same as aim assist but without the screen shake, not only that but also confuses the hell out of your opponents in BFV close quarters, really does