Topic: Controller buttons not working - Map and Inventory

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Controller buttons not working - Map and Inventory

I am using the packs for Warzone, but when the pack is on, I lose my map button functionality. Meaning, I can't view my map. I also cannot get into my inventory to be able to drop items.

Is this normal? It seems this is happening with each Warzone pack.

Please help

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Controller buttons not working - Map and Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnNoffy View Post
    I am using the packs for Warzone, but when the pack is on, I lose my map button functionality. Meaning, I can't view my map. I also cannot get into my inventory to be able to drop items.

Is this normal? It seems this is happening with each Warzone pack.

Please help
    What console, what controller, what firmware and software version are you using?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Controller buttons not working - Map and Inventory

I figured out the problem, so I would like to document this in case someone else runs into the same issue.

I use a Scuf controller. The triggers have tiny tiny screws that allow you to pull the triggers in a bit, so you have less travel. I used the app within the Zen program to make sure all the buttons are responding. I noticed that my left trigger was pulled in too far via the screw, causing the trigger to be engaged 100% of the time. This caused the problem with the Zen. Once I backed the screw out barely, it disengaged the trigger and everything worked from then on.

I hope this helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShawnNoffy For This Useful Post: