Topic: sorry but this cronuszen is crap.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Angry sorry but this cronuszen is crap.

it worked for a bit and now the anti recoil doesnt work for any weapon on any number , even with no attachments..ive reset everything and still nothing (warzone pro)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: sorry but this cronuszen is crap.

same issue here

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NeoFromdMatrix View Post
    same issue here
    wish i could get a refund lol...ive tried evrything ive read on here and youtube and still nothing

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Same. I did everything as on YouTube or the description, it worked for days but it stopped working 3days ago. Tried to re install the pack, everything and still nothing. Weapons have recoil even with no attachments as you said, im not sure if the aim assist working or not tho, but definitely no anti recoil.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raul21488 View Post
    it worked for a bit and now the anti recoil doesnt work for any weapon on any number , even with no attachments..ive reset everything and still nothing (warzone pro)
    You're confusing an issue with a gamepack with an issue with Zen. The Pro packs are made by the guys at Collective Minds. So I really can't help you there, but generally if anti-recoil is not working it's due to rumbles being disabled somewhere. If you play on PS there is a console setting from rumbles/vibrations also. Enabled the device monitor while in game and pull the trigger....look at the output for RY and RX. See if those values are changing. If they are and your not seeing any effect in game...increase the values being used.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok you just said a bunch of things i have no idea what it means 🙂🙂.
    i play on Xbox.

Enabled the device monitor while in game and pull the trigger....look at the output for RY and RX. See if those values are changing.

what do you mean by this???

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raul21488 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, but you posting about pro pack then use the pro pack section.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you to move the topic to the right place, however we could use some help as well.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NeoFromdMatrix View Post
    Thank you to move the topic to the right place, however we could use some help as well.
    I really wish I could help but the gamepack is made by another cronusmax team, but like batts mentioned rumbles are used for some Anti-Recoils, while in warzone or its training go into ingame options select controls and enable the vibration to controller then you should be all set

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Do I need to enable in the zen settings as well?

I didn't change anything in game but I will check it and get back to you

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Well i enabled rumble, i made sure all the settings are match with game settings but still nothing works. I could really use some help

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

You need to make sure that all of your settings have been matched (Camera Sensitivity, Response Curve, Deadzone, button layout, and stick layout). The Anti-Recoil is scaled dynamically based on these settings, so having them desynced with eachother will result in poor performance in the Anti-Recoil.

Make sure that you use Aim Down Sights on Hold, not Toggle. Toggle aiming is NOT supported.

You need to make sure that you are using the Weapon Selector (Touch/View + R2/RT) to choose your current weapon (match what you are using in-game). One you've pulled up the Weapon Selector menu on the Zen OLED Screen you can use the D-Pad and Cross/A to select your current weapon. If no weapon is selected no Anti-Recoil will be applied.

Some odd issues have been resolved using the following methods, so if you are still having issues give these a try:
    1. Make sure your Zen Firmware is up to date (v2.0.7).
    2. Do a factory Reset. Go to the Device tab in Zen Studio and Click Factory Reset.
    3. Clear your CronusZen roaming folder. Go to '%appdata%' and delete the CronusZen folder. It will be reset the next time Zen Studio is opened.

Keep in mind that every time there is a Gamepack update all of your Configuration Settings in the Zen will be reset to default, which is generally all mods off. So after every update you will need to re-match and setup your Zen Configuration.

Hope this helps.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you
    I did a factory re-set yesterday and did some testing on warzone pro mod
    All in game settings matched,
    One of my friend joined a private game, and AA is working.
    AR was somewhat working, but not in all cases (I am especially struggling to get it work with my M4)

The Call of Duty modern warfare pack is not seems to be working at all.

How do I do that data thing you mentioned I give that one a try today.