Topic: NEED HELP to connect zen to PC (COD/K&M only)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question NEED HELP to connect zen to PC (COD/K&M only)

So i got my zen today, im playing on pc / mouse and keyboard (logitech g pro - both).'
    I have no clue how to get it work in cod mw.
    I read guide multipletimes step by step , but nothing seems work.

help bliz.

i want to use zen on pc with mouse n keyboard (just emulate the controllers aim assist to mouse)

Q: DO i need 2 sets of keyboard and mouse?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: NEED HELP to connect zen to PC (COD/K&M only)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeqKilla View Post
    So i got my zen today, im playing on pc / mouse and keyboard (logitech g pro - both).'

help bliz.

i want to use zen on pc with mouse n keyboard (just emulate the controllers aim assist to mouse)

Is it working on the PC?
    If it's working all good just enable the controller input before you enter the game as your input method is locked after.
    I don't know if this issue exists for others but I have to fake the authentication on PC as for some reason it thinks it needs authentication I think that's part of the problem (been a while since I properly checked so don't quote me ).
    Try plug a controller into the Left USB port with your mouse & keyboard in the front. Pretty sure even on stock settings your Home button should bring up a menu on your computer so you can see its working.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeeqKilla View Post

help bliz.

please use the guide on setting up your mnk, the guide will go over all the steps you need to follow. Also you can use the mnk ingame meaning a match and you can use a controller to navigate thru the menus til your in a match.

https://guide.cronusmax.com/devices/mouse-and-keyboard

SILVER I

User Info Menu

This is way too complicated for an 80$ device. I'm very regretting my purchase as I am unable to get this working.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MJA1988 View Post
    This is way too complicated for an 80$ device. I'm very regretting my purchase as I am unable to get this working.
    Sorry you feel that way, reread the forums rules again and don't hijack anothers post thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    reread the forums rules again and don't hijack anothers post
    This forum section didn't need another thread about people struggling with their cronus on PCs, it's full of them.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Sadly true...
    it was advertised - as working with PC too... but looks like nobody ever managed to do so...

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob2010 View Post
    Sadly true...
    it was advertised - as working with PC too... but looks like nobody ever managed to do so...
    There is plenty that plays on the pc, ones you may see is bc of user issues not understanding how to set it up correctly or failing to read the guide, the program cable and micro cable from zen has to be in pc, a set of two mouse and keyboards are needed so one for ingame matches and other set for menus and windows, or buy a usb switch and that allows you to switch the mnk to zen and back to windows mode, the rest is tinkering with the mnk setting in studios, do note there is a black ops 4 mnk profile that can be tinkered with to play call of duty since most all cods work the same, and not only that glozzen also post profiles to help users, feel free to make a detailed report so me or someone can replicate the issue and assist, saying this don't work or I seen others not work is quite useless post, why? Because they didn't provide a detailed report and saying it doesn't work is good as wearing chocolate shoes in the summer.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Folks, thanks for the answer... well... i did not find any legit guide - HOW TO - make proper setup at all...
    Yes, I have 2x Logitech G203 mouse, 2 x Cherry mechanical keyboard, 1x wireless Xbox 360 gamepad.

I have all connected into the ZEN / PC :

> 1x mini USB to ZEN , 1 x micro USB to ZEN, 1 x mouse to ZEN, 1 x keyboard to ZEN

> 1 x mouse to PC, ,1 x keyboard to PC, 1x wireless adapter for Xbox gamepad to PC

> Emulator protocol in ZEN Studio to Xbox One

> Programmer CoD MW PRO and basic slots loaded and saved.

STILL... in WZ game only K&M connected directly to the PC are working, K&M connected into the ZEN are not working, gamepad is working in the game.

No idea. what i did wrong.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Folks, thanks for the answer... well... i did not find any legit guide - HOW TO - make proper setup at all...
    Yes, I have 2x Logitech G203 mouse, 2 x Cherry mechanical keyboard, 1x wireless Xbox 360 gamepad.

I have all connected into the ZEN / PC :

> 1x mini USB to ZEN , 1 x micro USB to ZEN, 1 x mouse to ZEN, 1 x keyboard to ZEN

> 1 x mouse to PC, ,1 x keyboard to PC, 1x wireless adapter for Xbox gamepad to PC

> Emulator protocol in ZEN Studio to Xbox One

> Programmer CoD MW PRO and basic slots loaded and saved.

STILL... in WZ game only K&M connected directly to the PC are working, K&M connected into the ZEN are not working, gamepad is working in the game.

I have the same problem. Its really frustrating and I have tried everything.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

In-game, go to options, "general" tab, change input device to "controller". Note that the mouse connected to the Zen will not operate as a normal mouse in the menu, use your keyboard to go up (w), down (s), select (space).. etc. Check the buttons layout in Zen Studio and modify as needed. You need to be familiar with regular xbox controller buttons and what they do, if not, then just try every key on your keyboard to know what it does. When you get into a game your mouse will mimic a controller's sticks and keyboard will mimic buttons. It is not a 1:1 experience as both keyboard and mouse are different than a controller. I'm still not able to tune the mouse movement correctly, plus some buttons cannot be assigned, e.g. crouch and prone will HAVE to be the same key on your keyboard because it is like that on a controller. The official help on this forum is kinda useless and it's frustrating, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    There is plenty that plays on the pc, ones you may see is bc of user issues not understanding how to set it up correctly or failing to read the guide, the program cable and micro cable from zen has to be in pc, a set of two mouse and keyboards are needed so one for ingame matches and other set for menus and windows, or buy a usb switch and that allows you to switch the mnk to zen and back to windows mode, the rest is tinkering with the mnk setting in studios, do note there is a black ops 4 mnk profile that can be tinkered with to play call of duty since most all cods work the same, and not only that glozzen also post profiles to help users, feel free to make a detailed report so me or someone can replicate the issue and assist, saying this don't work or I seen others not work is quite useless post, why? Because they didn't provide a detailed report and saying it doesn't work is good as wearing chocolate shoes in the summer.
    It does work, but not as intended, not a 1:1 experience, far from it.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MJA1988 View Post
    In-game, go to options, "general" tab, change input device to "controller". Note that the mouse connected to the Zen will not operate as a normal mouse in the menu, use your keyboard to go up (w), down (s), select (space).. etc. Check the buttons layout in Zen Studio and modify as needed. You need to be familiar with regular xbox controller buttons and what they do, if not, then just try every key on your keyboard to know what it does. When you get into a game your mouse will mimic a controller's sticks and keyboard will mimic buttons. It is not a 1:1 experience as both keyboard and mouse are different than a controller. I'm still not able to tune the mouse movement correctly, plus some buttons cannot be assigned, e.g. crouch and prone will HAVE to be the same key on your keyboard because it is like that on a controller. The official help on this forum is kinda useless and it's frustrating, I know.

It does work, but not as intended, not a 1:1 experience, far from it.
    Message me on discord an ill personally walk you guys thru it and ill see if a video tutorial can be made also

SILVER I

User Info Menu

From what you wrote, looks like easy setup, but clearly there are some TRICKS needed... so some GUIDE for DUMMIES would be great, since there is not single one video about the PC ONLY setup...

BTW Local Customs office added fee on top of my order, so in total i paid 150 euros aka 180 USD for my Cronus Zen... so I would really like to use it for it was purchased for ... ;-)