Topic: Several issues with Gampack for Modern Warfare

User Info Menu

Several issues with Gampack for Modern Warfare

Greetings. New owner here.

Loaded Modern Warfare GamePack, saved to Zen no problem. Problem arises when I try to adjust Recoil settings, if I move the vertical or horizontal settings more than a few numbers, say 10 or so and go to save, Zen returns a "Unable to save" message, Zen studio crashes and won't reload. Unplugging/plugging in the Zen does not fix issue, either does a hard reset. Reboot of computer does not fix it either, Zen studio will just not load, even though it shows up in Task Manager, its not showing up on the task bar. The only fix to this problem was to re-flash the Zen (it was at v2.08). Once the re-flash was done, Zen Studio loads right away. Either there is something really wrong with this GamePack or the firmware 2.08 is buggy.

Another issue in game is with the semi auto weapons, say the FAL for example, it appears to work as it should, that is, full auto, I can switch between it (primary) and my secondary no issue. But, if I run the FAL dry (no ammo) the character will switch to secondary which is normal. If I resupply ammo, switch back to the FAL, it is now semi auto, switching back/forth does not fix the issue. I need to switch to secondary and hold the X button down for 5 seconds or so multiple times to get the FAL back to full auto. Secondary is not configured in the Zen Studio. So something is wrong, problem isn't isolated to the FAL either, same problem for the FAMAS and EBR.

Another issue is hip fire, as mentioned above, most all of the Modern Warfare settings are default. Aim down sight is just fine, but hip fire is all over the place, almost seems like it is firing in a circular motion, again not isolated to any particular weapon, it happens to all of them.

Advice appreciated.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Several issues with Gampack for Modern Warfare

Quote Originally Posted by 2phast View Post

Loaded Modern Warfare GamePack, saved to Zen no problem. Problem arises when I try to adjust Recoil settings, if I move the vertical or horizontal settings more than a few numbers, say 10 or so and go to save, Zen returns a "Unable to save" message, Zen studio crashes and won't reload. Unplugging/plugging in the Zen does not fix issue, either does a hard reset. Reboot of computer does not fix it either, Zen studio will just not load, even though it shows up in Task Manager, its not showing up on the task bar. The only fix to this problem was to re-flash the Zen (it was at v2.08). Once the re-flash was done, Zen Studio loads right away. Either there is something really wrong with this GamePack or the firmware 2.08 is buggy.

Another issue in game is with the semi auto weapons, say the FAL for example, it appears to work as it should, that is, full auto, I can switch between it (primary) and my secondary no issue. But, if I run the FAL dry (no ammo) the character will switch to secondary which is normal. If I resupply ammo, switch back to the FAL, it is now semi auto, switching back/forth does not fix the issue. I need to switch to secondary and hold the X button down for 5 seconds or so multiple times to get the FAL back to full auto. Secondary is not configured in the Zen Studio. So something is wrong, problem isn't isolated to the FAL either, same problem for the FAMAS and EBR.

Another issue is hip fire, as mentioned above, most all of the Modern Warfare settings are default. Aim down sight is just fine, but hip fire is all over the place, almost seems like it is firing in a circular motion, again not isolated to any particular weapon, it happens to all of them.

Advice appreciated.
    If crosshairs do a circle motion then you have aim assist on, make sure to use the zen mod menu the device to adjust or enable or disable the mods, once you press B/Circle it saves. And if hip fire is all over the place means you hip fire sensitivity is high or the mod is to high and to lower it.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2phast View Post

Advice appreciated.
    Today I downloaded the script and the same thing happened to me, I had to restart the console and disconnect the cronus. I have no way to configure the recoil of the weapons

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B0uNti_HuNtER_V View Post
    Today I downloaded the script and the same thing happened to me, I had to restart the console and disconnect the cronus. I have no way to configure the recoil of the weapons
    Thats user error and not the gamepack I just tested and works perfectly fine, you can adjust the x and y in gci and mod menu, simply press a/x on recoil and adjust.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    Thats user error and not the gamepack I just tested and works perfectly fine, you can adjust the x and y in gci and mod menu, simply press a/x on recoil and adjust.
    from the zen studio with the pc it doesn't work, the cronus breaks and you have to restart everything. try editing with the pc while you are in the game. I play with ps4 and I edit with the pc faster but it doesn't work.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B0uNti_HuNtER_V View Post
    from the zen studio with the pc it doesn't work, the cronus breaks and you have to restart everything. try editing with the pc while you are in the game. I play with ps4 and I edit with the pc faster but it doesn't work.
    Try the new community gamepack version 2.1, also a detailed report will help so i can replicate issue if it still is present, at top of every gamepack is a sticky on how to make a detailed report. Thanks