Topic: Cronus zen with Xbox series X controller

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Cronus zen with Xbox series X controller

Can the new xbox series X controller connect to cronus zen via bluetooth?

Doesnt seem to work for me

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus zen with Xbox series X controller

Xbox series x controller - xbox wireless adapter - cronus zen to ps4 pro with ps4 authentication controller works.

Xbox series x controller - xbox wireless adapter - cronus zen to xbox one s Does not work. Even if I connect an authentication controller, it does not work. And even if I connect the xbox series x controller to zen via usb c, also does not work.

Please solve the issue of connecting xbox series x controller to zen to xbox one s.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Xbox series x controller - xbox wireless adapter - zen... Zen studio device monitor shows that it is working. Once i connect the zen to xbox one s, it doesnt work.

Pls solve

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by khloh View Post
    Xbox series x controller - xbox wireless adapter - zen... Zen studio device monitor shows that it is working. Once i connect the zen to xbox one s, it doesnt work.

Pls solve
    I believe it is supported using wired to a1.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I’ve tried the a1 port, I tried using different cords, hard reset, hard reset on Xbox and still when i plug my series s controller the xbox button illuminates and I can hit the home button and that’s all I can control on my xbox. Please help, I was able to use the older xbox controllers but the port on it broke so now I can only use this series s.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I am having same issues. Can’t connect my series x controller to zen - I get the vibration when wired but no green light also have an adapter and no green light when that is plugged in

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I was able to find a soul uri on you have to update you zen and choose the newest software. You can use the same updater that you used to initially setup the zen. Hope this helped it worked for me but I had to figure it out myself I couldn’t find anyone on the forums saying this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Breslinq22 For This Useful Post:

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Breslinq22 View Post
    I was able to find a soul uri on you have to update you zen and choose the newest software. You can use the same updater that you used to initially setup the zen. Hope this helped it worked for me but I had to figure it out myself I couldn’t find anyone on the forums saying this.
    Its mandatory to have the zen on the latest firmware update always, specially for next gens. The latest firmware version as of today is v2.0.9

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    Its mandatory to have the zen on the latest firmware update always, specially for next gens. The latest firmware version as of today is v2.0.9
    I'm on the latest beta version and I still can't get my xbox series x controller to work with the Zen. And I have tried everything. So what really is the fix?
    Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER III

User Info Menu

having this same issue. Device Monitor registers input and output for my Elite 2 but CW and Warzone are not seeing the controller. Hopefully we get some answers soon. I'm REALLY hoping they didn't find a way to sniff out the Zen and block it...

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Midway View Post
    having this same issue. Device Monitor registers input and output for my Elite 2 but CW and Warzone are not seeing the controller. Hopefully we get some answers soon. I'm REALLY hoping they didn't find a way to sniff out the Zen and block it...
    Well, you got further than me. My Series X Controller won't even register on the Zen at all.

If you got yours to register, did you also attach a second controller on the side of the zen via cable? I got an older xbox one controller to link up that way. I'd rather use my Series X Controller, but once I got my older controller to sick the bluetooth, I also did the left side usb connection with another controller and everything works. Hopefully there will be a fix for the Series X Controller.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

No. Mine worked right out of the wrapper. I got my Zen, plugged the usb-c cable from my Elite v2 into port A1on the Zen and away I went. Today after my update, it stopped registering in CoD completely.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiNurijumi View Post
    Well, you got further than me. My Series X Controller won't even register on the Zen at all.

If you got yours to register, did you also attach a second controller on the side of the zen via cable? I got an older xbox one controller to link up that way. I'd rather use my Series X Controller, but once I got my older controller to sick the bluetooth, I also did the left side usb connection with another controller and everything works. Hopefully there will be a fix for the Series X Controller.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I thought I was going crazy. Literally just bought and setup the Zen. Works in A1 port but none of the Zen items work (recoil or menu options). I plug it into the front ports and the menu works but says controller disconnected in Warzone.

Also, does it take a year to get a discord invite? Sent the request and still havent heard back.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiNurijumi View Post

Latest firmware is v2.0.9 no beta

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tman08 View Post
    I thought I was going crazy. Literally just bought and setup the Zen. Works in A1 port but none of the Zen items work (recoil or menu options). I plug it into the front ports and the menu works but says controller disconnected in Warzone.

Also, does it take a year to get a discord invite? Sent the request and still havent heard back.
    I use controller in a1 and no issues, also this is not a instant messaging system you asked for a invite 12hrs ago not the exaggerated year
    And to note the output protocol has to be set to pc/mobile or xb360, and the micro cable from back of zen to pc, also program cable from right of zen to pc for checking input in device monitor.