Topic: Aim assist in call of duty warzone pro pack (PS4)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Aim assist in call of duty warzone pro pack (PS4)

I understand that this is not aimbot but in the last few days I have noticed that the aim assist has less strength, I think something happens because when I aim at the enemy the aiming assistance does not follow it as before, it is weaker, I need help please with the aim assist in general and also I need a hand with the correct anti recoil settings for these weapons. thanks in advance.

My in game settings are:

BR button layout: Tactical
    Stick layout preset: default
    Inverter vertical look: disabled
    Deadzone: 5
    Horizontal and vertical sensitivity: 4
    ADS sensitivity multiplier low and high zoom: 1
    Aim response curve type: standard
    Aim assist: standard

The weapons I normally use are:

M4: Monolitic, corvus custom marksman, corp combat holo sight with blue dot, commando foregrip and 60 rounds mags
    HDR: sniper: monolitic , 26.9 barrel, tac laser, variable zoom scope and Ftac stalker scout

Kilo 141: monolitic, 19.8 barrel, vlk 3.0 optic or combat holo sight with blue dot, commando foregrip and 60 round mags
    Mp5: monolitic integral suppressor, 5mw laser, 45 round mags, stippled grip tape and sleight of hand.

CR- 56 AMAX:monolitic, XRK zodiac s440, vlk 3.0 x optic, commando foregrip and 45 round mags.
    SP-R 208: monolitic, SP-R 26(barrel), Tac laser, Variable zoom scope and 338 lapua mag 5 R mags.

Bruen mk9: monolitic / XRK summit 36.8 / VLK 3.or optic or combat holo sight with blue dot / commando foregrip / 60 round mags

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Aim assist in call of duty warzone pro pack (PS4)

What are your Primary and Secondary ADS Mods set to in the Zen Configuration? Also what is you Aim Assist Intensity?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

My aim assist intensity is 17 in cronus zen, my game settings and cronus settings are the same, everything is matched, as I posted above.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

My primary ADS mod is aim assist and my primary aim assist mode is aim assist as well, I use aim assist in both

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

hmm, could be the intensity, or the developers could have reduced Aim-Assist's in-game effects which are out of my control :? try an intensity of 15 instead.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What about the recoil for the weapons I mentioned above, do you know the best anti recoil values for those?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

by default the recoil for the weapons have been optimized for the base gun (no attachments). If you put attachments on or any of your in-game settings are not matched/not as suggested in the manual then you will need to change the Anti-Recoil Strength to your liking. just use Quick Edit to find whichever values work best for you.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

L ho notata anche io questa cosa .... La mira assistita sembra depotenziata rispetto a prima ... C'è una soluzione per questo????

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

L ho notata anche io questa cosa .... La mira assistita sembra depotenziata rispetto a prima ... C'è una soluzione per questo????

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I bought zen device yesterday and I configured it following the user guide and setting it properly. All functionalities work except for aim assist. I notice no difference with or without aim assist. Are there any problem? There's a need for an update?

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

we have tested the Aim Assist and it is working properly. make sure that you have followed all of our tutorial videos to ensure that you are settings everything up properly.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    we have tested the Aim Assist and it is working properly. make sure that you have followed all of our tutorial videos to ensure that you are settings everything up properly.
    I match all the configurations with that in game. I also tried to do a factory reset. Zen studio and fw is updated. I really don't know why aim assist does not work :/

SILVER III

User Info Menu

For sniper rifles just leave 100.
    For Kilo 100
    For CR-56 103
    But better go to local game with bots and test everything for your setting, because for everyone settings different. For example i play on razer raiju TE, and have different andti recoil setting for PS4 dualshock and Razer TE (+- 3-5)
    Also you can find videos with settings on youtube.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I to am having some issues with the aim assist- I need to understand what micro +/- means and does. same with progression and polar radius,angle,boost, if someone would be so kind to explain- so a complete newbie can understand it would be much appreciated. also can 1 or more share their settings- all i seem to find is people talking about 1 value... and there are multiple thanks guys - pandaman

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Make sure that you in-game Aim Assist setting is set to Standard, that is what we have found to work the best for our Aim Assist implementation.