Topic: PC recognize Mouse and Keyboard in device monitor - but doesn't work in Warzone

SILVER I

User Info Menu

PC recognize Mouse and Keyboard in device monitor - but doesn't work in Warzone

Hi All,

Im pulling my hair out literally.
    I have recently purchased a new Zen and i have a supported mouse and keyboard with it.
    Mouse: Crosair Harpoon RBG
    Keyboard: Hyper X

zen recognise them both and the device monitor show all the movement.

In cod i can select controller so it recognise the controller, however if i jump in the game controls does not react.

Can somebody help me please?

I did update the firmware for then newest and also i have newest zen.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: PC recognize Mouse and Keyboard in device monitor - but doesn't work in Warzone

any luck?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: PC recognize Mouse and Keyboard in device monitor - but doesn't work in Warzone

Nope

Tried everything. It just does not work

Support Staff

User Info Menu

It is an issue with COD. The majority of the time I am able to get COD to recognize the Zen as a controller without having anything plugged into the Zen, but every now and then it wont recognize the Zen. For games on steam, this has never been an issue, steam games always let me use the Zen. What you could try is just plugging the Zen (both cables into your PC) before opening/signing in to battle net. Set your output protocol to either XBOX 360, or PC/Mobile. Open up your controlpanel's Game Controllers (press start, type "Game Controllers" and it should pop up) and make sure it can read the inputs from the keyboard that is plugged into your Zen. Here is a sample showing you what should happen: https://gyazo.com/330056f6829407a5a13c8d0804a6650f .. As you notice my Zen only has a keyboard plugged in, and in the device tab my emulator output protocol is set to XBOX 360 (VERY IMPORTANT). The device monitor shows inputs that coincide with what the PC's game controller inputs. If all this works then your PC is recognizing the Zen as a controller and therefore so should COD. Once you know that your PC recognizes the Zen as a controller, open battlenet, sign in, and open COD. Then see if it works.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi i am also having issues with COD on PC seeing my mouse and keyboard, have done as per your instructions and video all works fine, so the PC is defo seeing the zen/keyboard/mouse plugged in. i then launch battle net and nothing works , yet keyboard and mouse still seeing inputs in Zen studio so i think must be something to do with the game itself maybe, will keep trying and update if i find anything