Topic: Charging PS4 controller

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Charging PS4 controller

Hi how to ppl charge the PS4 controller on PS4 while using zen and can you have more than one PS4 controller paired to the zen so if one control runs out of battery you can just use the other one

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Charging PS4 controller

some one moust be able to help please i tried using the ps4 but as soon as i plugged the console in it ob synced to the ps4 and not the zen ive tried plugging it on to the zen but it turns off so its not charging the battery ive 4 controllers and its doing my head in having to sync them all the time

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Charging PS4 controller

Quote Originally Posted by andywinn83 View Post
    some one moust be able to help please i tried using the ps4 but as soon as i plugged the console in it ob synced to the ps4 and not the zen ive tried plugging it on to the zen but it turns off so its not charging the battery ive 4 controllers and its doing my head in having to sync them all the time
    If the controller pairs to the console then you will need to go into console settings and unpair or remove the controller and for charging you can use a wired connection bc it won't charge over Bluetooth or wireless.

Tags for this Topic