Topic: cant download or open scripts. has anyone ever seen this error message

SILVER I

User Info Menu

cant download or open scripts. has anyone ever seen this error message

I keep getting an error message when I try to download scripts from the library. "an error has occurred while downloading. please try again later" My zen device is connected. i have the updated firmware and the latest version of zen studios. I also didn't have any issues pairing my controller with the zen. I tried the zen scrub and pretty much all the troubleshooting tips i could find on the website. I'm just hoping someone in the community has seen this before and knows how to fix it. I have no idea what a GPC downloader is. LOL. please help. see attachment for details

Attached Images Attached Images

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: cant download or open scripts. has anyone ever seen this error message

Quote Originally Posted by mrjmmoore View Post
    I keep getting an error message when I try to download scripts from the library. "an error has occurred while downloading. please try again later" My zen device is connected. i have the updated firmware and the latest version of zen studios. I also didn't have any issues pairing my controller with the zen. I tried the zen scrub and pretty much all the troubleshooting tips i could find on the website. I'm just hoping someone in the community has seen this before and knows how to fix it. I have no idea what a GPC downloader is. LOL. please help. see attachment for details

You might have a corrupted studios, you can do the emergency recovery from guide, and if still does same then try to go to the gpc library in browser or cellphone and download it like that.