Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Please turn this pack over to the community so we can add Cold War weapons.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Question Please turn this pack over to the community so we can add Cold War weapons.

This pack is unquestionably the best Warzone pack available, but it hasn't been updated in two months!

It functions nearly flawlessly, but we obviously need the new Cold War weapons added. I know it probably takes a lot of work to get the new weapon profiles configured, so why don't you just turn the pack over to the community so they can give it the updates it needs? Please...

The current Season 1 community pack isn't nearly as feature-rich, and I've personally experienced several bugs/quirks that make it an reliable experience. The only thing my Zen is good for at the moment is slide canceling...
    I kind of feel like I wasted $80 at this point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HarrisonHudson For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: Please turn this pack over to the community so we can add Cold War weapons.

There is already a BOCW [Pro] Gamepack

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

@WhiteMamba - C'mon. That's obviously not an answer. CW weapons' recoil patterns are different in Warzone than they are in CW. And regardless - If you had a loadout with a CW and a MW weapon, are you expected to switch game packs when switching from primary to secondary weapon? We need the CW weapon profiles added to this Warzone pack. I have half a mind to return this Zen as the current packs are pretty useless for Warzone unless you need help slide canceling or rapid firing semi-auto weapons.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMamba View Post
    There is already a BOCW [Pro] Gamepack
    it just works for BOCW game, not Warzone engine. already test it.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonHudson View Post

The current Season 1 community pack isn't nearly as feature-rich, and I've personally experienced several bugs/quirks that make it an reliable experience. The only thing my Zen is good for at the moment is slide canceling...
    I kind of feel like I wasted $80 at this point.
    I don't see any verified bug reports for the Season One Community Pack and everyone that uses it says its fantastic. If you have a request, or if there is something you need fixed, please post so it can be taken care of. If you don't tell us, we won't know.

@WhiteMamba - C'mon. That's obviously not an answer. CW weapons' recoil patterns are different in Warzone than they are in CW. And regardless - If you had a loadout with a CW and a MW weapon, are you expected to switch game packs when switching from primary to secondary weapon? We need the CW weapon profiles added to this Warzone pack. I have half a mind to return this Zen as the current packs are pretty useless for Warzone unless you need help slide canceling or rapid firing semi-auto weapons.
    This video of the community pack for Cold War was released just a couple of days ago - as you can see, every mod works perfectly fine. The Anti-Recoil is rock solid and every weapon is supported - I can't imagine how you feel that it is not working?

Hundreds of hours are spent developing and testing these packs - there are also hundreds of scripts you can use. Zen is certainly not "useless" - we want you to be satisfied so if you feel you have wasted your money because one GamePack for one game wasn't updated as quickly as you'd like, I'd be happy to give you a full refund. or you can tell us what you would like fixed in the Season One pack and we will work to make it happen. That's the whole point of them being community packs - YOU get to have some control of how it works and what goes into it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

A lot of things are changing in a relative short time regarding Call of Duty.

- First the addition of CoD Cold War on PS4/PS5
    - Integration of CoD Cold War in to existing Warzone platform (MW)
    - Call of Duty community becoming aware of the weapon model difference between base game weapons and "same" Warzone weapons. This is also tedious to even figure out, best option would be in Plunder.
    - Future of Warzone, new map on CW engine perhaps?

You have to give some credit to the guys behind the scenes, a lot of new things to deal with. With next gen console integration in to ZEN and regarding this, this is only CoD, a lot of other games probably need attention too.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seppe View Post
    A lot of things are changing in a relative short time regarding Call of Duty.

- First the addition of CoD Cold War on PS4/PS5
    - Integration of CoD Cold War in to existing Warzone platform (MW)
    - Call of Duty community becoming aware of the weapon model difference between base game weapons and "same" Warzone weapons. This is also tedious to even figure out, best option would be in Plunder.
    - Future of Warzone, new map on CW engine perhaps?

You have to give some credit to the guys behind the scenes, a lot of new things to deal with. With next gen console integration in to ZEN and regarding this, this is only CoD, a lot of other games probably need attention too.
    I understand and am sympathetic to those points. My only contention is the lack of communication from the PRO pack team on when an update MIGHT be coming. CM knows that a large portion of StrikePack, Cronus Zen users are not buying it to do their own mods, but because they want access to the pre-made game packs to improve their gameplay. It’s just been absolute silence for a long period of time now.

Max above responding to the community pack is absolutely applaudable and more of what I feel most expect from a product that leverages a paid subscription service for the StrikePack in ModPass and is included with the Zen. Imagine being a StrikePack user who paid for a yearly subscription to ModPass for the Pro game pack and have had no updates and I believe no access to the community pack.

Communication could resolve the majority.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Seasoned For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

In case you didn't know, the community forum is now open to everybody.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    I don't see any verified bug reports for the Season One Community Pack and everyone that uses it says its fantastic. If you have a request, or if there is something you need fixed, please post so it can be taken care of. If you don't tell us, we won't know.
    As I've mentioned in separate threads (and seen others mention here and on Reddit), the community warzone pack's slide cancel doesn't work for me (XSX + ES2 controller). Also, the auto-weapon swapping has you hold the Y button to re-sync your primary weapon. Terrible button conflictions. And it only has 1 loadout configurable at a time. Anyone and everyone would acknowledge that the Pro WZ pack is superior in every way aside from the fact that it doesn't have the CW weapon profiles available.

This video of the community pack for Cold War was released just a couple of days ago - as you can see, every mod works perfectly fine. The Anti-Recoil is rock solid and every weapon is supported - I can't imagine how you feel that it is not working?
    Not sure if you're sidestepping my feedback or just happened to read it too quickly - but I'm not talking about the community CW pack in this thread. I'm sure the weapon profiles do work just fine in CW Multiplayer. However, the CW weapons have completely different recoil patterns in Warzone vs. CW Multiplayer. So for the purposes of Warzone, that CW Season One pack is pretty useless.

It's a simple request everyone has - Either add the CW weapons' Warzone profiles to the Pro Warzone pack, or crowd-source those weapon profiles from the community. I know it can be difficult to identify and configure the weapon recoil profiles in Warzone, so I was just suggesting Collective Minds ask for some help from those more-than-willing. It's just a shame that the greatly superior Pro version of the WZ pack hasn't been updated in over 3 months.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HarrisonHudson For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hundreds of hours are spent developing and testing these packs - there are also hundreds of scripts you can use. Zen is certainly not "useless" - we want you to be satisfied so if you feel you have wasted your money because one GamePack for one game wasn't updated as quickly as you'd like, I'd be happy to give you a full refund. or you can tell us what you would like fixed in the Season One pack and we will work to make it happen. That's the whole point of them being community packs - YOU get to have some control of how it works and what goes into it.
    I Can't see anyone saying the Community Pack beeing fantastic, you literally have to resync your weapons every time you have to Plate which will cost you losing plenty gunfights. I made a post about that about 2,5 weeks ago, 7 days ago XBL Jedi replied but still no change on that.

So we re taking notes:

Season 1 Warzone dropped at December 16
    We have January 12th now (almost an entire Month)

Community Pack UNUSABLE as explained above and everyone saying its usable right know is probably a very bad player and doesnt go for high kill or much gunfights.

PRO Pack didnt get updated in 3(!) Months and Devs are beeing dead silent about its current state even tho many ppl want to know.

So YES my dear MAXAdmin, you guys created a wonderful device with the CronusZEN and there are wonderful gamepacks for it.

But the community pack is unusable and the Pro pack just doesnt get updated.

This results in an unusable Cronus situation for many users.

I bought my cronus 1 week before Season 1 so i know how satisfying it can be but it sucks to have a Cronus unusable for a longer period of time as i could use it.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highreality For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So the Coldwar propack doesn't work in warzone?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

No Its still the mw engine. For example slide cancel in me needs to tap the jump button at the end in Cold war you dont need it. If you do a mw slide cancel in Cold war you will really Jump at the end.
    The Cold war pro pack will Never work for warzone because they will Never move to Cold war movement behaviour.
    Also as mentioned many times before, the recoil pattern is different in warzone Compared to Multiplayer.
    The best is still using this warzone pro pack. If you realy Need the exact recoil pattern jump over to taylors pack and search the needed stats (for me it’s not as comfortable as this one - this pack is a beast in my mind). But i assume Most of you are playing with AA on in pro pack in additional to smart recoil. They affect each other. If you shooting a Wall and it drifts just a Little you will notice no drift when shooting a Target or at least a different drift. With all the different recoil patterns we have, it’s Good enough for me to get one fit with cw weapons.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

I'm workin on it lol, don't worry~ It'll be released eventually, just gotta be a bit more patient.

Ya, Cold War and Warzone are completely different engines so everything had to be designed from the ground up to account for Cold War's new camera settings. fun fun.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

For me on both MW and BOCW the slide cancel is the same but I don't jump at the end, I just hold slide and let go when I want to stand up and my guy just stands up like a normal slide cancel or I just keep holding it if I want to stay crouching. I mean, I guess you could press jump at the end but you need to hold the slide button for a second or two then let go and your guy will just stand up.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Are you talking about using with or without pack? You need to tap slide slide jump on mw and you need to tap slide ads jump on Cold War. If you do slide slide jump you will notice that you jump. Slide cancel is different to a slide. It refreshes your tactical sprint. Of course you can slide by holding slide button and stand by release but that’s not the same.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    I'm workin on it lol, don't worry~ It'll be released eventually, just gotta be a bit more patient.

Ya, Cold War and Warzone are completely different engines so everything had to be designed from the ground up to account for Cold War's new camera settings. fun fun.
    You're the best <3

23. The Following User Says Thank You to REXCam42 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thank you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Warzone and Cold War are two completely different games on different engines. There are more weapons in Warzone now (MW + CW) and they have different attributes between the titles.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Message to the devs ! Please the community want an update so we can start using the cw guns on warzone ! You've done a great job with the warzone pro pack. But its time for an update.

Thank you.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

It’s not so easy to update this pack. They are so many new weapons it’s like to create a new pack. Also maybe moose needs to rewrite some
    codes because of the limited space. (To have each weapon prepared uses much space)
    The first priority was to create the Cold War pro pack, this is done now and moose can go back Update the warzone pro pack. This will nearly take as long as it has taken to create the Cold War pro pack (and yes they „only“ need to add the new weapons compared to write a new pack, but as many of you know they need to do in in warzone plunder. I am not 100% sure but I think even in warzone private lobbies the recoil is different so it’s needed to be done in warzone live modes.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelSamba View Post
    It’s not so easy to update this pack. They are so many new weapons it’s like to create a new pack. Also maybe moose needs to rewrite some
    codes because of the limited space. (To have each weapon prepared uses much space)
    The first priority was to create the Cold War pro pack, this is done now and moose can go back Update the warzone pro pack. This will nearly take as long as it has taken to create the Cold War pro pack (and yes they „only“ need to add the new weapons compared to write a new pack, but as many of you know they need to do in in warzone plunder. I am not 100% sure but I think even in warzone private lobbies the recoil is different so it’s needed to be done in warzone live modes.
    Recoil isnt Different. Damage drop offs is different which doesnt matter.

@Moose

is it possible to focus on Updating the Pro Pack for the high TTK CW (next meta) guns first?

For Example: FFAR, Groza, Mac10, Mp5 CW,...

This would satify many waiting Cronus Costumers including me and would shorten the waiting for the full pack.

i'm pretty sure literally noone needs the full pack right now for guns like Milano, KSP, etc.

those guns suck and wont be meta anyways

just maybe focus on the good stuff and give it to us and take your time as much as you want for the rest?

would be a banger if you can do that

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Highreality For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smartshot View Post
    Message to the devs ! Please the community want an update so we can start using the cw guns on warzone ! You've done a great job with the warzone pro pack. But its time for an update.

Thank you.
    There is literally an update from them in this thread above.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Highreality View Post
    Recoil isnt Different. Damage drop offs is different which doesnt matter.
    Nope it is! Test yourself or go on YouTube if you doesn’t believe. It’s proofed many times

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@Moose, I browse these forums and would just like to say thank you for your continued work on the Warzone Pro Pack and overall patience with this community.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Astroxrayy v For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

We still cant use cw guns in warzone

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smartshot View Post
    We still cant use cw guns in warzone
    Nope.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

The Strike pack Warzone Pro Gamepack has been expanded to include the CW weapons? The structure of this is similar to this one or not?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

maxadmin neither pack has the integration of both cod title guns

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

@MajestikMoose, @Batts, @MAXAdmin - I think you guys have done a solid job explaining the challenges and state of the Pro pack over the past weekish across the various threads.

Before purchasing the Zen a couple weeks ago, I had the eliminator and was subscribed to the modpass. I was disappointed with that "premium" service and its lack of updates, plus I wanted to take advantage of my Elite Series 2 controller. So I thought I did my due diligence before purchasing the Zen - wishing and expecting to have access to a Warzone pack that was updated more frequently. That assumption was true with regards to the community WZ pack, but that pack truly doesn't hold a candle to this Pro pack in terms of reliability and featureset.

So back to the original sentiment of this post: Is there a chance this pack could be turned over to the community to crowd-source future updates to weapon profiles / recoil values? I think we all just want the same thing - quicker pack updates that reflect the game's updates. And since your team seems to be spread thin as it is, I think the community would welcome this solution with open arms. Turn the [COMMUNITY] pack into a sort of Beta for this [PRO] pack maybe? In my naive eyes, this seems like a win-win, where you get to free up some dev resources on your end while the Zen users have access to quicker updates. Please consider it. Otherwise I fear that - given the nature of this particular game and its update frequency - we will continue to face a community that is unhappy with the pack (and even though it may be misdirected, the Zen) and its ability to update frequently enough to keep up with game updates.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

@MajestikMoose, @Batts, @MAXAdmin - I think you guys have done a solid job explaining the challenges and state of the Pro pack over the past weekish across the various threads.

Before purchasing the Zen a couple weeks ago, I had the eliminator and was subscribed to the modpass. I was disappointed with that "premium" service and its lack of updates, plus I wanted to take advantage of my Elite Series 2 controller. So I thought I did my due diligence before purchasing the Zen - wishing and expecting to have access to a Warzone pack that was updated more frequently. That assumption was true with regards to the community WZ pack, but that pack truly doesn't hold a candle to this Pro pack in terms of reliability and featureset.

So back to the original sentiment of this post: Is there a chance this pack could be turned over to the community to crowd-source future updates to weapon profiles / recoil values? I think we all just want the same thing - quicker pack updates that reflect the game's updates. And since your team seems to be spread thin as it is, I think the community would welcome this solution with open arms. Turn the [COMMUNITY] pack into a sort of Beta for this [PRO] pack maybe? In my naive eyes, this seems like a win-win, where you get to free up some dev resources on your end while the Zen users have access to quicker updates. Please consider it. Otherwise I fear that - given the nature of this particular game and its update frequency - we will continue to face a community that is unhappy with the pack (and even though it may be misdirected, the Zen) and its ability to update frequently enough to keep up with game updates.
    Yep. I kind of feel like noone would use the Community Pack anyways if the Pro pack is Updated, just like before Season 1. I know literally not a single Cronus User using the Community Pack. Not saying the Community Pack is bad with the exception of the Armor/Weapon Sync problem. But the Pro pack is the way superior one. why not just work together instead of wasting useful time on 2 packs

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Highreality For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast