Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Please turn this pack over to the community so we can add Cold War weapons.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Please turn this pack over to the community so we can add Cold War weapons.

the last update error custom loadout 4 only ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenxxx View Post
    the last update error custom loadout 4 only ?
    Yes error in loadout 4 and 5!!

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonHudson View Post
    @MajestikMoose, @Batts, @MAXAdmin - I think you guys have done a solid job explaining the challenges and state of the Pro pack over the past weekish across the various threads.

Before purchasing the Zen a couple weeks ago, I had the eliminator and was subscribed to the modpass. I was disappointed with that "premium" service and its lack of updates, plus I wanted to take advantage of my Elite Series 2 controller. So I thought I did my due diligence before purchasing the Zen - wishing and expecting to have access to a Warzone pack that was updated more frequently. That assumption was true with regards to the community WZ pack, but that pack truly doesn't hold a candle to this Pro pack in terms of reliability and featureset.

So back to the original sentiment of this post: Is there a chance this pack could be turned over to the community to crowd-source future updates to weapon profiles / recoil values? I think we all just want the same thing - quicker pack updates that reflect the game's updates. And since your team seems to be spread thin as it is, I think the community would welcome this solution with open arms. Turn the [COMMUNITY] pack into a sort of Beta for this [PRO] pack maybe? In my naive eyes, this seems like a win-win, where you get to free up some dev resources on your end while the Zen users have access to quicker updates. Please consider it. Otherwise I fear that - given the nature of this particular game and its update frequency - we will continue to face a community that is unhappy with the pack (and even though it may be misdirected, the Zen) and its ability to update frequently enough to keep up with game updates.
    To put it bluntly no. lol.

The [Pro] packs are developed and maintained by Collective Minds and its out of my hands to open it up to the community. There is a lot of care, time and effort put into these packs (as well as the community packs) and I hold a very high standard for their polish and optimization. Things take time to develop and sometimes there are unpredictable situations that cause things to take longer (new implementations not working out as intended, inconsistencies in the game, large quantity of weapons to update, other projects, etc.).

TLDR: don't worry about it. things will get done in due time :0 just be patient

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12