Topic: Why does input cut when anti recoil activates?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Why does input cut when anti recoil activates?

I bought my Zen yesterday and it seems when using the PRO pack that once you fire and the anti recoil activates all input is cut and you are unable to readjust aim? Is it possible to fix this? Doesn't matter how good an anti recoil script is if you can't readjust your aim when a player is juking.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Why does input cut when anti recoil activates?

https://youtu.be/iJN1cJ39ms4

Hi, are you having the same problem as me? See the video above..

I posted about it but it says my post needs to be approved by a moderator.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanJutsu View Post
    https://youtu.be/iJN1cJ39ms4

Hi, are you having the same problem as me? See the video above..

I posted about it but it says my post needs to be approved by a moderator.
    not the issue I’m having but if you are using XIM with your Cronus max it’s because of that pattern thing they have

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hey well I unplugged everything and just ran it with the controller and cronus max ( in that video)

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Hey well I unplugged everything and just ran it with the controller and cronus max ( in that video)
    Either the anti-recoil value is being applied for too long a time after a shot or the "release" value (point where input exceeds a define value and anti-recoil stops) is set too high. The issue is with the gamepack and is an easy fix.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Either the anti-recoil value is being applied for too long a time after a shot or the "release" value (point where input exceeds a define value and anti-recoil stops) is set too high. The issue is with the gamepack and is an easy fix.
    Hi buddy,

I see thanks for the info! When you say the issue is with the game pack, do you mean on the user side (me) or is the problem out of my control? If so, how would we report this to the relevant people?

Thank you

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Hi buddy,

I see thanks for the info! When you say the issue is with the game pack, do you mean on the user side (me) or is the problem out of my control? If so, how would we report this to the relevant people?

Thank you
    The latter...out of your control. I'll pass the info along. Thanks for the report.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

No problem at all glad I could be of some assistance!

In general, when there is a minor issue which is an easy fix how long does a fix take to be released to the public?

Also is the fox sent out via updated game pack which I will need to switch to or will the game packs I have saved be fixed automatically?

I'm new here and I am a new cronus zen owner so I don't know about these things!

Thank you for your help.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

You will need to load the updated gamepack when they update it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dvsx-i For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Okay thanks, sorry for the ignorant questions.. but how am I to know when updates occur? Does it auto prompt you when you plug the zen in, or is it announced somewhere?

Thanks for reply.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm not 100% sure, maybe officially on their twitter? but I just have this page bookmarked https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...-PRO-Changelog and check it from time to time

Another way to tell if its been updated is when you open zen studio and look at slots loaded in your zen.

If you see Apex is missing in the slot, it means it has been updated.

I don't believe it actually deletes it from the slot, I think it just disappears because it can't find the version you are using from the list.

This is just from my personal experience.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dvsx-i For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot buddy. Just noticed that there is a version / update date on the zen studio when highlighting each game pack aswell.

Thanks for ur time bud

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Im looking into a possible solution to this issue :0

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    Im looking into a possible solution to this issue :0
    Hi Moose.

I see you added that new Mouse and Keyboard option in the new update. I am guessing this is a sort of solution to the issues talked about in this thread as makes it so that if you are a M&K player (I use a XIM Apex) that if you want to have ant-recoil kick in, then you have to keep the mouse totally still when you fire and if you move it at all it will stop to help tracking?

Thanks.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

ya, if you are using M&K I'd recommend using the M&K option. the movement scaling that I had applied while making slight adjustments to your aim works much better on controller, but totally conflicts with M&K users. so the M&K option removes that.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MajestikMøøse View Post
    ya, if you are using M&K I'd recommend using the M&K option. the movement scaling that I had applied while making slight adjustments to your aim works much better on controller, but totally conflicts with M&K users. so the M&K option removes that.
    I have been using it for the last 24 hours and it is MUCH better on a M&K using this option. Thank you so much!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to irodex For This Useful Post: