Topic: cronus zen with ps5 and ps5 controller and elite series 2 controller

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

cronus zen with ps5 and ps5 controller and elite series 2 controller

I have been trying to get the zen to work with my ps5 for 2 days now, I've tried everything, I cant get it to work with my ps5 controller or my elite series 2 controller. I have a hori mini specialty controller, I am on 2.09 and 1.0.10 in zen studio. I plug in the controllers into A2 and the specialty controller into A1, It recognizes the controller as far as I can control the zen go through the scrips and stuff, but will not connect to the ps5, no control on the ps5 at all with either controller. I have the tap checked for specialty controller in zen studio. Should I try uninstalling zen studio and the updater tool? idk what else to do, Please help Im not playing ps5 games with the elite series 2 controller, at least not right now, but also only have one ps4 controller that my son uses, so even if Im only trying to play ps4 games would like to still use the hori specialty controller to set it up with if thats possible any help links to youtube vids, I've looked and don't see any for elite series 2 controllers on ps5 using zen. People on here say it works, If it does Im really surprised there's no video's on it

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: cronus zen with ps5 and ps5 controller and elite series 2 controller

Got same problem, done everything in the PS5 guide and still not working...

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BenPekelelder View Post
    I have been trying to get the zen to work with my ps5 for 2 days now, I've tried everything, I cant get it to work with my ps5 controller or my elite series 2 controller. I have a hori mini specialty controller, I am on 2.09 and 1.0.10 in zen studio. I plug in the controllers into A2 and the specialty controller into A1, It recognizes the controller as far as I can control the zen go through the scrips and stuff, but will not connect to the ps5, no control on the ps5 at all with either controller. I have the tap checked for specialty controller in zen studio. Should I try uninstalling zen studio and the updater tool? idk what else to do, Please help Im not playing ps5 games with the elite series 2 controller, at least not right now, but also only have one ps4 controller that my son uses, so even if Im only trying to play ps4 games would like to still use the hori specialty controller to set it up with if thats possible any help links to youtube vids, I've looked and don't see any for elite series 2 controllers on ps5 using zen. People on here say it works, If it does Im really surprised there's no video's on it
    Disable the ps5 Bluetooth settings on the console to wired

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    Disable the ps5 Bluetooth settings on the console to wired
    Do you think that this will solve it?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I put the setting to wired only, do I turn bluetooth completely off?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

I put the setting to wired only, do I turn bluetooth completely off?
    Yes as you won't be using any controller being bluetoothed to the ps5 console.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ok so did that, bluetooth off, set up for wired only, have the specialty controller plugged into A1 and elite series 2 into A2, and have the emulator in the zen studio turned to auto, still nothing

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I also try hooking my ps5 controller up to it the same way, and that doesn't work either, I'm wondering if even though the zen studio says that the specialty controller is checked if it's not recognizing it somehow, I've reset my zen, hard reset it put all the new software on 1.09, even went back and tried different 1.09 beta's still nothing

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

I also try hooking my ps5 controller up to it the same way, and that doesn't work either, I'm wondering if even though the zen studio says that the specialty controller is checked if it's not recognizing it somehow, I've reset my zen, hard reset it put all the new software on 1.09, even went back and tried different 1.09 beta's still nothing
    Same here, tried all the different pluggs on the zen to. Tried A1, A2 and A3, none of the seems to work...

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

ok so this is weird, I have a type c to usp adaptor with 3 usbs in it, I just plugged that into the from type c then plugged the zen into the usb on that and both ps5 and elite series 2 controllers are working on ps5 now through the zen