Topic: how to stop aim assist plus stop shaking when driving a vehicle

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

how to stop aim assist plus stop shaking when driving a vehicle

hello,

I currently use the cold war gamepack in warzone and plunder for cold war weapons when i use the aim asset plus when i drive it the screen shakes alot, i just found it could be noticeable when people are spectating you it looks off when its shaking abit was wondering is it possible to fix this while driving any vehicles without disabling it then reenabling after I'm out the vehicle which can be a hassle in the middle of a battle, thanks in advance!

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: how to stop aim assist plus stop shaking when driving a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by boselecta View Post
    hello,

I currently use the cold war gamepack in warzone and plunder for cold war weapons when i use the aim asset plus when i drive it the screen shakes alot, i just found it could be noticeable when people are spectating you it looks off when its shaking abit was wondering is it possible to fix this while driving any vehicles without disabling it then reenabling after I'm out the vehicle which can be a hassle in the middle of a battle, thanks in advance!
    The Quick Toggle can be used very quickly to turn aim assist off/on Aim Assist Quick Toggle: HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD LEFT and will eliminate the unwanted shaking while driving a vehicle.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: how to stop aim assist plus stop shaking when driving a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    The Quick Toggle can be used very quickly to turn aim assist off/on Aim Assist Quick Toggle: HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD LEFT and will eliminate the unwanted shaking while driving a vehicle.
    that's what I've already been doing, but its very annoying to have to do in middle of getting shot at and need quick access to drive, etc