Topic: Controller responding to donor controller's accelerometer input

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Controller responding to donor controller's accelerometer input

On a PS4, I have a ps4 controller as the donor controller connected to A1 and connect my 2nd ps4 controller via wireless using the P2 button.

I just loaded up Gran Turismo Sport to test, the game seems to respond to both the donor and the active controllers accelerometer input, is this usual? This makes it awkward to control as any movement on the donor controller interferes with the main wireless controller.

It actually makes the game unplayable using accelerometer input, as the zero point is constantly shifting, the passthrough controller needs constantly moving to a new rotation to provide zero input.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Controller responding to donor controller's accelerometer input

Quote Originally Posted by Craigjw View Post
    On a PS4, I have a ps4 controller as the donor controller and connect my wireless ps4 controller to the A1.

I just loaded up Gran Turismo Sport to test, the game seems to respond to both the donor and the active controllers accelerometer input, is this usual? This makes it awkward to control as any movement on the donor controller interferes with the main wireless controller.
    Try the donor controller in a1 and the other controller wired to a2 or a3, the guide is quite useful and is wrote to help the end user understand how to properly setup the controller.

Guide for PS5:
    PlayStation 5 - Cronus Zen User Guide (cronusmax.com)

Guide for PS5 Controller:
    PS5 Controllers - Cronus Zen User Guide (cronusmax.com)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Controller responding to donor controller's accelerometer input

I'm using it wireless, wired is out of the question. I'm not willing to accept using 4-5m long USB cable trailed across the room between my chair and the PS4.

Surely this is a bug, any output apart from authentication to act as the donor controller should be blocked, other buttons are blocked, just not the accelerometer.

I tried paring the controller to P2 instead of P1, but this doesn't work either. It's wholly unacceptable to have to unpair and re-pair the controller between the console and the cronus each time I want to play a particular game that makes use of the accelerometer.