Topic: Ver 1.7.0 solutions to your problems

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Ver 1.7.0 solutions to your problems

-Back paddles don't work
    -Aim assist isn't working
    -Can't see class 4 and beyond
    -Whatever else you can think of

Those are some of the problem everyone is experiencing with ver 1.7.0. Currently if you try to configure your pack via the studio app(PC) it isn't writing the values correctly to the script. I'm sure the devs will sort it out shortly.

Solution:

Program your zen device directly and don't use the studio app till a new patch is released. Download the pro pack manual on how to configure it via the zen interface. Don't reconnect to the studio app till a new version is released other wise you will need to manually configure the zen device again. All the software related issues can be solved via this method.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RoderickKong For This Useful Post:

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Re: Ver 1.7.0 solutions to your problems

the config issue has been resolved, but thank you for reminding people of a separate solution . please factory reset your Zen from the device tab and redownload the gamepack.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

The man, the myth, the legend.

Thank you for all the hard work.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I got a bug I’m sure not a lot of people have found. I play bumper jumper tactical/ Legacy. And the anti recoil does not work with that combination. If I switch to default the anti recoil works flawlessly. Is there a way you can look into this?