Topic: Xbox One won't read inputs from controller

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Xbox One won't read inputs from controller

Hi, I've just set up my Zen and connected my controller to it and works on the emulator but when i connect the zen into the Xbox it doesn't read any inputs im able to use the gamepack menus but won't let me use any function on the xbox

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One won't read inputs from controller

Quote Originally Posted by Eskywalker101 View Post
    Hi, I've just set up my Zen and connected my controller to it and works on the emulator but when i connect the zen into the Xbox it doesn't read any inputs im able to use the gamepack menus but won't let me use any function on the xbox
    Make sure the controller is unpaired from the xbox one console, and when powering on the console use the button on the console to power on the console, then it should work, if the controller acts weird then unplug cables from the zen and plug them back into the zen.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One won't read inputs from controller

Quote Originally Posted by Eskywalker101 View Post
    Make sure you have your authentication controller set up if you need it.

https://guide.cronusmax.com/quick-start/controller-setup#xbox-one-bluetooth-pairing