Topic: What Am I Doing Wrong

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What Am I Doing Wrong

Can I get these questions answered please? I know this is a pre-sale forum, but it won't let me post in any other forums for some
    reason.

All I ever play is Warzone, so these questions are based on that game only.
    - When selecting primary weapon, do I have to select a certain weapon for it to rapid fire, aim assist and/or anti-recoil
    OR
    If I choose rapid fire will it add that along with anti-recoil on any primary weapon that I pick up?
    - What setting do I have wrong: when holding down aim with primary weapon it aims, then backs off aim, then aims again, over and over until I fire. It won't let me just stay aimed until I fire.

Thanks in advance

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: What Am I Doing Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude3 View Post
    Can I get these questions answered please? I know this is a pre-sale forum, but it won't let me post in any other forums for some
    reason.

All I ever play is Warzone, so these questions are based on that game only.
    - When selecting primary weapon, do I have to select a certain weapon for it to rapid fire, aim assist and/or anti-recoil
    OR
    If I choose rapid fire will it add that along with anti-recoil on any primary weapon that I pick up?
    - What setting do I have wrong: when holding down aim with primary weapon it aims, then backs off aim, then aims again, over and over until I fire. It won't let me just stay aimed until I fire.

Thanks in advance
    If you have a zen please register it to your forums account and use the correct section for warzone, there is a manual that will let you know which weapon can be used for rapid fire and all weapons support there own anti-recoil once you select the gun you are using in the mod menu.