Topic: Cronus ZEN goes ingame in "standby"

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronus ZEN goes ingame in "standby"

Hey,

since the last fireware update my Cronus Zen goes into standy by (this little points on the screen).
    I've to push R2 once and it is activated again.
    This is pretty anoying because I have to hide sometimes pushing R2 and wait till its activated again.

It would be nice if you can help me.

greetings

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus ZEN goes ingame in "standby"

This is the Screen Saver Mode.
    I actually hate this feature.
    It causes the Zen really often to be turned off ( Anti Recoil Off ) and I have to swap the weapons all the time just to get the Screensaver off , so that the Anti Recoil will work properly, maybe there will be a toggle somedays to switch this thing off

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

The screensaver shouldn't interfere with any MODS running :? It could be weapon swap desyncing that you're experiencing.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes it should not happen @MajesticMoose :/

It happens not often @MajesticMoose , but when it happens it always has a bad timing ^^ You track an enemy, you want to laser him aaaand SURPIRSE you have Recoil When you Re-sync it manually ,everything will work fine a while till it happens again. It's like the Zen stops recognizing im shooting.

Can't we get a toggle to turn this thing off ? We know this isn't the best for the Display....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebsab For This Useful Post:

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

aa ya, thats the weapon swap tracking :/ make sure your current legend is selected. I may need to look into optimizing this next season :?? I wrote that code a loong time ago hahah, things may have changed a bit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yes the Legend is always selected caus i always play wraith ^^ Maybe you find time for this in the new Season Update, no stress and thank you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsab View Post
    Yes it should not happen @MajesticMoose :/

It happens not often @MajesticMoose , but when it happens it always has a bad timing ^^ You track an enemy, you want to laser him aaaand SURPIRSE you have Recoil When you Re-sync it manually ,everything will work fine a while till it happens again. It's like the Zen stops recognizing im shooting.

Can't we get a toggle to turn this thing off ? We know this isn't the best for the Display....

Thats exactly what I mean.
    I have to sync it again. With shooting once (pressing R2) or Change the weapon slot at the device.