Topic: Problems registering my Zen

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Problems registering my Zen

Hello I just recieved my Cronuz Zen from Amazon and am trying to get it setup. I already updated the firmware and connected it to the computer on the program port but when I open zen studio it says the device is already registered to a different user. I tried to unregister the decive so I can register it under my name but when I click unregister device it just sends me to the forums page and says the device is already registered to a different user. Any ideas on what to do?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Problems registering my Zen

Quote Originally Posted by RexK123 View Post
    Hello I just recieved my Cronuz Zen from Amazon and am trying to get it setup. I already updated the firmware and connected it to the computer on the program port but when I open zen studio it says the device is already registered to a different user. I tried to unregister the decive so I can register it under my name but when I click unregister device it just sends me to the forums page and says the device is already registered to a different user. Any ideas on what to do?
    Send me a Private Message with the previous owners username and the serial number and ill get it unregistered.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i bought mines from amazon downloaded the files on my windows 7 except x86 x64 because it keep saying not compatible an my zen still saying not connected in the studio the zen bootloader is on the screen im not sure what to do next

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aharris7597 View Post
    i bought mines from amazon downloaded the files on my windows 7 except x86 x64 because it keep saying not compatible an my zen still saying not connected in the studio the zen bootloader is on the screen im not sure what to do next
    Follow the guide: https://guide.cronusmax.com/manual/welcome