Topic: Problems registering my Zen

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Problems registering my Zen

Hello I just recieved my Cronuz Zen from Amazon and am trying to get it setup. I already updated the firmware and connected it to the computer on the program port but when I open zen studio it says the device is already registered to a different user. I tried to unregister the decive so I can register it under my name but when I click unregister device it just sends me to the forums page and says the device is already registered to a different user. Any ideas on what to do?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Problems registering my Zen

Quote Originally Posted by RexK123 View Post
    Hello I just recieved my Cronuz Zen from Amazon and am trying to get it setup. I already updated the firmware and connected it to the computer on the program port but when I open zen studio it says the device is already registered to a different user. I tried to unregister the decive so I can register it under my name but when I click unregister device it just sends me to the forums page and says the device is already registered to a different user. Any ideas on what to do?
    Send me a Private Message with the previous owners username and the serial number and ill get it unregistered.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i bought mines from amazon downloaded the files on my windows 7 except x86 x64 because it keep saying not compatible an my zen still saying not connected in the studio the zen bootloader is on the screen im not sure what to do next

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aharris7597 View Post
    i bought mines from amazon downloaded the files on my windows 7 except x86 x64 because it keep saying not compatible an my zen still saying not connected in the studio the zen bootloader is on the screen im not sure what to do next
    Follow the guide: https://guide.cronusmax.com/manual/welcome

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello. I'm having the same problem. Brand new device via amazon. Have windows 10, updated device with current firmware, Zen Studio recognizes the device and asks me to register it. I click the register link and log in and it gives me the "Error This Cronus serial has already been registered." I hit the refresh stats on Zen studio and nothing changes. What do I need to do to get this registered? Thank you.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Nevermind. This doesn't work the way I was expecting it too. I'm just going to return it.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skittle76 View Post
    Hello. I'm having the same problem. Brand new device via amazon. Have windows 10, updated device with current firmware, Zen Studio recognizes the device and asks me to register it. I click the register link and log in and it gives me the "Error This Cronus serial has already been registered." I hit the refresh stats on Zen studio and nothing changes. What do I need to do to get this registered? Thank you.
    The guide an manual will assist you thru the way

SILVER I

User Info Menu

[QUOTE = XBL Jedi; 1255710] Kılavuzu izleyin: https://guide.cronusmax.com/manual/welcome [/ QUOTE]

useful information, thanks ..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've followed the guide step by step. As of right now, I've already registered the device and trying to refresh stats on Zen Studio but nothing happens. I'm not sure where to go from here.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I've followed the guide step by step. As of right now, I've already registered the device and trying to refresh stats on Zen Studio but nothing happens. I'm not sure where to go from here.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello, I have the same problem, I registered the product but in the zen study chrono my profile does not appear. In the forum I do have the profile, I already tried to disconnect and connect again and nothing continues without my profile appearing in zen chrono. that works or works perfectly without profile?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pasquillo View Post
    Hello, I have the same problem, I registered the product but in the zen study chrono my profile does not appear. In the forum I do have the profile, I already tried to disconnect and connect again and nothing continues without my profile appearing in zen chrono. that works or works perfectly without profile?
    Allow the studios thru the firewall and defender, or you can turn those off, also make sure your net.framework is up-to-date

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Jedi View Post
    Allow the studios thru the firewall and defender, or you can turn those off, also make sure your net.framework is up-to-date
    Thank you very much I will try like that, greetings.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Hi I've tried the suggestions and I'm still getting the issue where it says register device even though it's registered to my profile, help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: Problems registering my Zen

Hello everyone,

I need assistance with my zen I purchased I am trying to register my device but its saying it was already registered november 2020 i just bought this device Feb. 1 2021.. its saying its registered to a UltraViolent, i asked the person was this used already but he claims he never used it...Can someone help????

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Okay so same thing has happened to me, i've registered my device however whenever i click refresh stats it doesn't work. I've disabled my AVG anti virus, and my windows defender... i've deleted the application twice, and used the scrubber tool. Nothing works. Do i need it to be connected in order to add scripts to my device?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iseeboys View Post
    Okay so same thing has happened to me, i've registered my device however whenever i click refresh stats it doesn't work. I've disabled my AVG anti virus, and my windows defender... i've deleted the application twice, and used the scrubber tool. Nothing works. Do i need it to be connected in order to add scripts to my device?
    Update net. Framework

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, even with updating net.framework, I'm still unable to refresh stats. I was able to connect and register, but can't refresh stats.

Do I need this in order to operate and use the device?

Thank you for your prompt responses.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi ive just recieved my zen today from amazon ive followed the steps to set it up however its saying the device is already registered how do i fix this and get the device unregistered? thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ive just recieved my zen today from amazon ive followed the steps to set it up however its saying the device is already registered how do i fix this and get the device unregistered? thanks!