Topic: Pro Pack User Feedback

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Question Pro Pack User Feedback

As many of you may know, Apex Legends developers recently reverted a caustic buff (reduced tactical cooldown) due to a large outcry form the pro player community. This clearly means that Apex devs are open to modifying their game based on user feedback, which I believe will likely optimize the success of their game and continue to draw new players in. Giving players a voice and an opportunity to influence change is beneficial for so many reasons...

So my question for the Apex Pro Pack devs is... why not utilize this same approach and make adjustments to your product based on user feedback? If the same opinion is being regurgitated over and over by multiple users, shouldn't this merit further investigation (and hopefully change)?

From what I understand, there will not be any adjustments made to the anti-recoil patterns with the launch of the next Pro Pack update. However, the fact of the matter remains... the anti-recoil patterns for multiple guns are dated and flawed. Now I'm not saying that I expect perfect anti-recoil patterns for every gun, all I'm asking is for the devs to make micro adjustments to the anti-recoil patterns when the Apex devs introduce small changes to the recoil patterns.

A user recently posted about the "rapid crouch" speed being too fast and changes were made almost instantly. So, I know the devs are listening to user feedback regarding fire mods and things of that nature, but why not listen to user feedback regarding the most important feature of the cronus zen/apex pro pack... the anti-recoil?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBettz For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Pro Pack User Feedback

Yes man thank you @JBettz , i absolutely feel the same way !

We don't get any Infos to the new Update and the recoil patterns are not on point since season 6. There are few small changes been done on the patterns but it seems the devs won't react to it and i don't know why.
    I also found a thread about the strikepack is better and i can relate to !
    A friend of mine is playing with it and it makes every gun a absolute laser EVEN the R301, Flatline, Hemlok and many more .... And i can tell you on my own experience that hop ups like stabilizers, 2x and 3x Scopes aren't affecting the recoil mod on the strikepad like on the Zen !

I don't want to blame the devs that doing work on the Pro Pack ,but meanwhile it feels they are running out of ideas how to fix this or are simply too lazy to adjust it. I mean they don't have to rework the whole Anti Recoil mod , they only need to do small adjustments ?!
    There are some other things on the market like Strikepack or the Titan one USB Stick and you now what ? This little USB Stick can effect the Aim Assist up to 400 percent because the AimAssist option is programmed on every Console . This means the game developers can decide how much AA a game should have, the Stick simply goes into the programm data of the console and changes the value. You can set the AA percentage on a PC , put the stick into usb on your console and restart your console. Voila !

Personally i don't have the skills and time to use scripts instead of the Pro Pack , but maybe it's time to go on and search for better gear or scripts...

So you can see the Pro Pack has many Problems that aren't solved till now:

- Recoil Mod doesn't work properly
    - AA doesn't work through ADS ( was never told bevore i bought this thing)
    - Anti Recoil Mod goes standby very often
    - Anti Recoil Mod does not support Scopes natively

those are just a few examples...

FeelsBadMan

It feels like we paid a lot of money for this little thing and thats it ???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sebsab For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Spot on. I don't need to say much more than what you both posted. I'm constantly finding myself having to dick around in game when I pick up a scope for a gun and readjust the recoil. The Hemlok is worthless with this pack. The 301 is off, and the R99 at default 100 is a joke. It kicks up like a bitch. I've turned everything up to 110 just to be safe cause the majority of weapons are not "lasers" at 100. With the 99 naked you need to have it at 125 or so I feel to make it somewhat stable.

I absolutely detest the fact that I can't seem to get (or there isn't an option) for the screen saver to turn off. After a certain amount of time the screensaver turns on and shuts off the mods unless I press Y. So if you're gun is holstered and x amount of time goes by, that screen saver is going on and you better pay attention to your Zen to make sure its still communicating.

Volt, Spitfire, Charge Rifle seem ok to me, but with the Volt nerf less people will be carrying that (including myself).

Desperately needs fine tuning and some TLC. Also I'd like to see an option for the paddles to have a "ADS Crouchfire No Strafe" to override the ADS primary mod. Say I have it set to strafe-fire both ADS and hipfire. If I crouch ADS I'll still be strafing--an option for a paddle would be beneficial.

Like the others, I know jackshit about how to program any of this so I'm sure its easier said than done. But Yes, I'm also hoping for an update since I purchased this product specifically for Apex.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SerpicoHCS For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Remove gamepack. Factory reset Zen, and reflash. Reinstall gamepack and match all settings. Use a wired controller.

As far as strike pack being a laser i can promise you it's not. Own both and both perform the same after reflashing Zen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenTitan For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Angry Re: Pro Pack User Feedback

I have set mine up and messed with and messed with the anti recoil. One minute certain guns are lasers and the next gun it either doesn't work or pulls down. I feel like the aim assist is total s***! ive loaded pro packs and set it manually every which way and it barely drags to a player,unlike a video i saw of a guy who had War zone pro pack and was on Euphrates Bridge and the drag to a player was killer. Soooo,set mine up like his,copied settings and didn't do SQUAT like his. So idk. Feeling kinda bummed about this damn thing,like i paid $80 for little to nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to walker2980 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

If you're referring to Aim Assist, the feature in the pack isn't going to do much, if anything to be honest. If you were expecting your reticle to magnetize to an enemy like Aimbot you are going to be disappointed.

The Anti-Recoil settings most certainly "work." Try a firing a naked 99 in the range with the mod off--then on. It's there. Scopes... now that's an issue.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SerpicoHCS For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Well just seems like certain guns that doesn't work that good especially on the Oden

14. The Following User Says Thank You to walker2980 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

is the playerbase of apex to small to be noticed?unlike COD franchise

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LingMok For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LingMok View Post
    is the playerbase of apex to small to be noticed?unlike COD franchise
    Yeah, maybe. But they do notice us. They know we're here and wanting. At this point I think they just might not care as much. Theres features the COD pro pack has that the Apex doesn't but needs, like the aim assist drift corrector, and the only reason I think Apex pack doesn't have it is because of indifference. COD players are definitely the largest buyer group for the Zen. It's Zen's sole priority. We're just learning this the hard way. If you bought the Zen for any other reason than COD, you might as well get used to the back-burner. Bums me to say..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SALisRad For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It's absolutely hilarious !

Every fu***************************************************************** day more and more users are complaining about Problems with the PRO PACK and nothing happens here ?!

I mean WTF is going on here ? We're not getting listenend or get a short feedback from the Dev's ?!?!?!

This Zen is disgusting unusable right now !

Let me get this just for reminder :

-Aiming/tracking feels weird and static
    -The recoil patterns are off
    -this shitty screensaver destroys the trust in my gameplay when shooting because it disables the Mods
    - Aim Assist is a joke and only working a bit in hipfire
    -We have no option to use ALC Settings
    -Have you played with Fuse in the Legend Selector ? It's completely bugged, everything is off and mods not working properly
    -no Support for Scopes on a fu***************************************************************** BR Game , i mean WTF ?
    -sometimes zen is freezing causing i need to unplug it from ps4 ( yes tried to reset the zen and reinstall the gamepack )

Feels like we're left alone with this Problems and i think the best solution is to play without this trash pack until all this shit is getting fixed !
    aight imma outta here

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebsab For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Absolutely

22. The Following User Says Thank You to walker2980 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I agree with a lot of what is being talked about in here and after looking through the forums at past posts it's clear a LOT of people have had the same issues regarding the anti recoil system with little or no effort being made to resolve the problem.

There HAS been action taken recently in regards to the mouse and keyboard issues regarding anti recoil but the result has been basically.. to "turn it off when moving your aim" which is not ideal

It is quite frustrating given the fact that this is not some free program we all downloaded. It is a bought and paid for piece of hardware which is by no means cheap.

And it's not as though the devs are all volunteers, these are Paid employees.

But the MOST disappointing thing about all this is that it has been days and there has not been one single member of staff reply to this post to let the CUSTOMERS know that they hear them.. and that these issues will be worked on. I have to say that is disgusting considering every one here is a paying customer.

support@cronusmax.com is an email for customer services.. my only advice moving forward would be to email your concerns to them and hope that they reach the ears of some management who may be able to do something..

For all we know the devs are being given work loads and a list of priorities that they need to take care of.. it may not be their "fault"

You cannot get away from the fact that it is extremely disappointing and just bad business to just ignore a post like this all together.

I will be emailing the customer support to see if there's anything that can be done to allocate more recourses to working on the apex pro pack!

Good luck guys keep the faith

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanJutsu For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanJutsu View Post
    Well said. What the community is unhappy with and what the Pro Pack needs:

1. A clearly effective Aim Assist mod.
    2. Aim Assist drift correction like that of CoD Warzone Pro Pack.
    3. Loadout Selector with saved&reseting recoil values like that of CoD Warzone Pro Pack.
    4. Revamped functioning of Legend Selector to prevent weapon desync when cancelling Legend specific tacticals/ults.
    5. Routine upkeep of consistent Anti-Recoil with each new season update.

But seems like above all else, some lovin' and act-upon regard for the concerns/requests from its users/paid customers :]

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SALisRad For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I would contact customer care..

As I said we shouldn't really be bashing the devs.

Like any other company I imagine they are issued with work loads and instructions by their management.

And some stuff that works well in other games won't necessarily work well in apex due to mechanics..

Some one should comment on here atleast to let us know that there are/are not plans for improvements to be made so it doesn't leave customers wondering.

I say again, contact customer services.

EDIT - I guess it's also possible that the devs haven't actually seen this post, make them aware next time we see them on discord? (Politely)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DanJutsu For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

*removed due to double post, sorry*

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanJutsu View Post
    I would contact customer care..

As I said we shouldn't really be bashing the devs.

Like any other company I imagine they are issued with work loads and instructions by their management.

And some stuff that works well in other games won't necessarily work well in apex due to mechanics..

Some one should comment on here atleast to let us know that there are/are not plans for improvements to be made so it doesn't leave customers wondering.

I say again, contact customer services.

EDIT - I guess it's also possible that the devs haven't actually seen this post, make them aware next time we see them on discord? (Politely)
    Of course. I don't think anyone here thinks it's okay to bash the devs. And there's always been an understanding that scripting is not easy and takes time and resources. This thread sounds more like a frustrated cry for help & acknowledgment.

I believe customer service is more for the device itself, not the Pro Pack scripting. You'll find more direct support for the Pro Pack on the Zen Discord as devs respond there regularly. But the issue is the responses haven't been all that helpful or productive. Sometimes no responses at all to the Apex concerns. When devs do respond, I just don't think a lot of users like the response they get lol.

Moose already responded last week on discord about any necessary changes to the pro pack when asked if new improvements were made for this new season. Not sure if plans for necessary improvements have been planned since then. But this is the remark/state of the pro pack:

Chris 02/11/2021: Last question, except adding fuse and 30 30 repeater you didn’t touch anything else on the update right ?
    Majestik Møøse (They/Them) 02/11/2021: nope :0 wasn't necessary

I think the current state of the pro pack is enough to get us by if you can be patient with it’s hiccups. But it is also apparent where it needs major improvements. It’s just a matter if these repeated community requests will be met or not, or if the community can be okay with it's current state being the indefinite state.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to SALisRad For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

CRONUS ZEN PS4 AND APEX = BIG Joke

SILVER III

User Info Menu

This pack needs some work! Anti Recoil is OFF! Also it would be nice if you could adjust it based on controller settings.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi guys this game pack need absolutly insantly rework.. there is just one weapon work properly is smg volt antirecoil is perfect. Other gun like 99 flatline 301 hemlock doesnt work good antirecoil is not verybad them should be laser and them doesnt have any tracking and are very static. Please fix 99 301 flatline e other weapons put something for scoop i can use just x1 so is not rally good! Help us we bought cronus zen bevande we trust in tour work i mean is not bad but u can do battere i know that!!!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsab View Post
    It's absolutely hilarious !

Every fu***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** day more and more users are complaining about Problems with the PRO PACK and nothing happens here ?!

I mean WTF is going on here ? We're not getting listenend or get a short feedback from the Dev's ?!?!?!

This Zen is disgusting unusable right now !

Let me get this just for reminder :

-Aiming/tracking feels weird and static
    -The recoil patterns are off
    -this shitty screensaver destroys the trust in my gameplay when shooting because it disables the Mods
    - Aim Assist is a joke and only working a bit in hipfire
    -We have no option to use ALC Settings
    -Have you played with Fuse in the Legend Selector ? It's completely bugged, everything is off and mods not working properly
    -no Support for Scopes on a fu***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** BR Game , i mean WTF ?
    -sometimes zen is freezing causing i need to unplug it from ps4 ( yes tried to reset the zen and reinstall the gamepack )

Feels like we're left alone with this Problems and i think the best solution is to play without this trash pack until all this shit is getting fixed !
    aight imma outta here
    Yep. You nailed it. The recoil patterns need a massive update. Clearly the devs aren't reading this forum as many users have pointed out issues, constructively. The screen saver is such a pain in the ass and needs to be removed. I can't believe that is even implemented. Throwing grenades for some reason switches my weapon mod which is an issue. I can't play Rampart with the pack on because when using "Shelia" she'll just hop off.

Shouldn't have to switch half the weapons' recoil off 100 while naked. Again, the 99 is so ****ed up I'm not sure how anyone can say this pack is "fine" or "suitable" for competitive. It's so inconsistent and desperately needs an update.

It's been 3 weeks or so since Season 8 started and nothing posted here from the so called "expert gamers" working on the pack? Some sort of update letting us Apex users know there's at least testing occurring? That's where many people are disgruntled; no communication from devs to users. There's quite a few people who purchased this specifically for Apex; not everyone plays COD. Yeah, I think people have a legitimate reason to be disappointed and raise their concerns.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How is it possible that no one in any sort of power role in the community has answered/even ****ing acknowledged this? The thread was created a week ago and there are dozens of replies, all pointing out accurate issues and constructive criticism. It is actually crazy to think that we really are straight up getting ignored by devs. I mean even come to think about it, its been absolute ****ijng radio silence most of season 7 and ESPECIALLY since szn 8 as dropped. I can't really remember reading anything of any real meaning on these forums other than basic answers to set up questions. I think the one thing moose or someone said was 'they were working on it" when someone asked how long it usually takes new legends to be added to the propack/new season about, not to mention, this was like 2 weeks into the new season at this point and I remember it specifically bc it was the first comment of any kind from a dev.

I mean for ****s sake the very least you could do is comment on the thread saying something like, yeah we are very busy with other games and are not focused on apex as its clearly not a high priority. These are PAYING customers. This IS NOT some free 2 play/sign up by email, ****ing game. Everyone here had to pay to be able to have access to this shit and even comment on the forums. On a final note, im thinking that the reason they require u to register a device in order to view threads or comment. Is so people that are considering buying a zen don't see this complete and utter mistreatment by devs and all the faulty issues the device has w/ seemingly no content updates/fixes from the people that advertise this community as super active and an abundance of support, when they are selling the device to you. ****ing joke tbh. I know if I had read a thread like this before I pre ordered the zen, I seriously would've reconsidered getting it.

GamePack [PRO] Support

User Info Menu

Okay, one thing to remember is that the device you bought is the Zen. The Gamepacks are a bonus and are available on the Zen free of charge.

An important thing to recognized is that weapons in Apex have a lot of randomness applied to them that CANNOT be accounted for. You can fire in the same place multiple times and almost every time it will have varied results. Obviously this doesn't work well for features that expect a certain pattern/outcome. I've spend hours working on the Apex Legends recoil patterns and they are made to work on average, but there will be variance; its just the way it goes.

In general the anti-recoil is working pretty well imo :0 I shared some clips with SALisRad on the Zen discord earlier as proof that they are working properly. I was confused to hear that they are working differently for them while playing wireless :? but that sounds more like a cronus issue than a gamepack issue :/

38. The Following User Says Thank You to MajestikMøøse For This Useful Post: