Topic: Burst fire rifles NEED Anti - Recoil (M16 & AUG)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Burst fire rifles NEED Anti - Recoil (M16 & AUG)

Hi everyone!
    I just noticed that antirecoil works with everything within the game but burst fire rifles.
    M16 and AUG would be cronus meta if you could make all three shots hit the same spot. I don´t know anything about writing scripts or how difficult it would be to program it, but it is physically posible to control the recoil, so i guess it is possible to make it real.

This is the main suggestion I have righy now with this Pro Pack, I think it would make the difference.

Thanks in advance

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morganna For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Burst fire rifles NEED Anti - Recoil (M16 & AUG)

They really don't. Managing the M16 recoil is child's play

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KaosActual View Post
    They really don't. Managing the M16 recoil is child's play
    What an unhelpful answer. This is supposed to be the Warzone Pro Pack. The DMR, M16, and AUG are the most used weapons in the game, by not fully supporting them you are rendering your product useless. I have seen third party user scripts achieve near perfect recoil for the tactical rifles. How have they not addressed this? Even the FAL works with rapid fire and no recoil after tweaking. Please add support for the tactical rifles, this is an expensive device and should deliver a premium experience. I have already had to spend wayyyy too much time dealing with adjusting and recording values. The ROI is empirically nonexistent.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Unfortunately when you have gamepack developers who do not play warzone there is little interest in improving the gamepack itself.

Using a community pack may help you but the ones I've tried are terrible compared to the pro pack

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Also, off topic but I would like to see if this device actually improves anyone as a player. I know for myself it has not. My kd has stayed around 1.85 before and after the purchase of the zen.

As a matter of fact, my KD dropped initially after purchasing the Zen because I had to relearn the muscle memory that I had playing Warzone without it.

My friends that I play with are unaware that I use one and consider players that are using a zen have a massive advantage over them. A buddy just purchased one and will be arriving sometime in March. I'm anxious to see his reaction after using it. I bet he'll rethink players who use the device are cheaters with a huge advantage.

Once you learn to control a particular weapons recoil and it becomes muscle memory you do not need to eliminate it's recoil. I can only see one other beneficial mod of this device in warzone and that's ping on fire. All others are completely useless and will get you killed more often than without them

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

As has been discussed in many previous topics, the anti-recoil does work if tuned correctly as attachments can change it, especially if using the titanium barrel. This year has an increased amount of idle sway which is random and thus can't be accounted for which is why you won't get the burst rifle to shoot lasers but you can get close. Depending on your set-up you will need to use the field agent grip and/or the agency suppressor. This will help with the grouping but if you really want an even tighter grouping, don't use the titanium barrel as the added fire rate increases the recoil. My helpful suggestion would be to search this forum on your questions before posting a new topic. There is a share loadout topic at the top of the forum and many others. Unless it is a brand new weapon, it will have already been discussed with loadout and setting suggestions that others have used.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMamba View Post
    As has been discussed in many previous topics, the anti-recoil does work if tuned correctly as attachments can change it, especially if using the titanium barrel. This year has an increased amount of idle sway which is random and thus can't be accounted for which is why you won't get the burst rifle to shoot lasers but you can get close. Depending on your set-up you will need to use the field agent grip and/or the agency suppressor. This will help with the grouping but if you really want an even tighter grouping, don't use the titanium barrel as the added fire rate increases the recoil. My helpful suggestion would be to search this forum on your questions before posting a new topic. There is a share loadout topic at the top of the forum and many others. Unless it is a brand new weapon, it will have already been discussed with loadout and setting suggestions that others have used.
    I think the question by OP was misunderstood. Barrels increase firerate, but only reduce the time between bursts.

I believe the OP means the actual burst itself, for which the barrels have no impact. So for example, by tapping shoot, the burst consists of 3 bullets. However, there is no anti recoil for the actual burst itself and the 3 bullets move upwards. This can be managed manually, however, that defeats the purpose of having Cronus Zen. I think an update is required too to account for the burst recoil.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 360master For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 360master View Post
    I think the question by OP was misunderstood. Barrels increase firerate, but only reduce the time between bursts.

I believe the OP means the actual burst itself, for which the barrels have no impact. So for example, by tapping shoot, the burst consists of 3 bullets. However, there is no anti recoil for the actual burst itself and the 3 bullets move upwards. This can be managed manually, however, that defeats the purpose of having Cronus Zen. I think an update is required too to account for the burst recoil.
    Thanks. That´s 100% what I mean.
    What is the purpose of the Zen if I have to adjust the recoil manually?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morganna For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

When you add a barrel that speeds up the fire rate, it will cause the recoil to slightly increase and it will cause the grouping the also slightly increase. When adjusting for the recoil, the Zen doesn't adjust for the bullet spread so if you manage to get it with almost no visual recoil, the bullet spread will still remain the same. This is mostly just for longer distances so when you are shooting, with almost no recoil, but still feels like you are missing and having to shoot extra, it's because the bullets are still spreading apart. I think that the OP is wanting the bullet spread to be smaller so when they shoot, the 3 bullets hit closer together with the hope of getting all 3 to hit the same spot. From my tests, decreasing the recoil can only decrease the spread of the 3 bullets in each round so much. As I had said previously, when I was testing it, the agency suppressor, field agent grip and any attachment that says it reduces vertical recoil ALSO reduces the bullet spread. So if you want the bullets to hit closer together and reduce the recoil then you need to use those attachments on the burst weapon and then tune it for recoil. I spent a long time trying to figure this out and it goes against what is said to be done but this is how it needs to be done. Also, the purpose of the Zen is to have that ability to customize your weapons to your playstyle and your desired attachments. The Zen also, as far as I know, can't compensate for random movements like idle sway so for instance, if you are shooting a long distance then you un-ADS, then you ADS again, the pattern will be the same but the spot may be different. Sorry, I tried to keep this short.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteMamba For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What settings do you use that work best so far for aug or m16?

Tags for this Topic