Topic: Multiple loadouts- how are you guys setting them up? Also quick anti recoil question

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Multiple loadouts- how are you guys setting them up? Also quick anti recoil question

I know you can do multiple loadouts in 1 program, but is it hard to navigate to say your 5th loadout? Would it be easier/quicker to drag the Warzone Pro Pack into my second slot and just configure my second loadout primary/secondary that way? Im still a total newb with the Zen, i havent messed with a second loadout yet and just wander what would be the quickest and easiest way to do it, its still gonna take some time for me to get used to accessing the zen from my controller, i usually just hit the button on the zen once i have my loadout

Also, i found this odd, i run an Amax/Mac10, both pretty standard builds (Amax- mono suppressor/longest barrel/commando foregrip/vlk/ext mags) and ive had to set my anti-recoil setting all the way down to 50 and it still pulls down but just slightly, its bearable but not perfect.. Same for the Mac, i actually had to switch from using the Field Agent foregrip because even at 50 it was still pulling down, once i switched the foregrip it was ok.. i have all my settings set the same, ads= 1.0, everything is matching and good.. I play on PC, does FOV affect recoil settings? i believe my fov is at 110, most people ive seen on YT have their settings MUCH higher than mine, i havent messed with any other guns yet but hope too in the next day or two, Im trying to get a solid base with setting my main weapons up before moving on to more loadouts and having a big mess since i dont know what im doing lol

thanks guys! happy valentines day all you studs and pretty ladies out there!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Multiple loadouts- how are you guys setting them up? Also quick anti recoil question

I’ve got 3 Slots with Warzone Pro packs.
    Use the first for floor loot.
    Second for Amax
    Third for whatever I’m levelling up in Plunder

I was at 133 for Amax with VLK, using it without scope now and it’s 95.

6/6 Sensitivity
    0.90ADS

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: Multiple loadouts- how are you guys setting them up? Also quick anti recoil question

how do you switch to the different pro packs? do you hit the button on the left side of the Zen or can you do it via controller?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

You can switch with the controller: touchpad + share

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

How do you set up the first Warzone Pro Pack for floor loot? This will be a lifesaver because shooting floor loot weapons was a nightmare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wave0nl View Post
    You can switch with the controller: touchpad + share
    With the xbox, how do you switch to the different pro packs?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

that brings up the options menu, how do i switch to a different pack from there? do i have to scroll down through everything or can i press a button to get to the next pack? i was thinking of downloading a different pack just to test out which works better for me but i dont want to have to scroll through all the mods on my Zen just to get to it

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I haven't used multiple gamepacks but I do use multiple loadouts and it's very easy to switch. On Xbox controller it's "View" + LB, then you use the d pad up and down to choose which loadout, then press A. I have loadout 1 set as my "floor loot" loadout as I pick up the FFAR and Kar98 from the floor. Then loadouts 2-5 are the ones I use from loudout drops. if your guns get mixed up (primary/secondary) - pull out your primary and hold View + Y (I'm assuming that translate to touchbar + Triangle on PS but feel free to correct me), this will resync the to the zen.

Hope this helps

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

yeah i figured out how to do that, i have 5 loadouts saved now.. i was just wandering how to switch to a different pack, id like to test out the other pack to see which one i prefer.. thanks for the reply!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

For the floor loot game slot I always start with X16 as primary and FFAR as secondary.
    press Options +R2 to select whichever weapon I pick up from floor.
    It’s a little tricky at start and I’ve been caught out a couple of times with AR in hand but my zen showing a pistol so not firing as quick. Just got to be quick when swapping.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diGits View Post
    yeah i figured out how to do that, i have 5 loadouts saved now.. i was just wandering how to switch to a different pack, id like to test out the other pack to see which one i prefer.. thanks for the reply!
    What are the 5 loadouts you got setup?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I tried to setup a new custom loadout directly on the cronus zen, when I turned off the cronus zen and restarted it, both my custom loadouts had been deleted. Anyone else experience that?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I tried to setup a new custom loadout directly on the cronus zen, when I turned off the cronus zen and restarted it, both my custom loadouts had been deleted. Anyone else experience that?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Amax-Mac10
    M4-Mac10
    Bruen-Mac10
    Kar98-FFAR
    Amax-Bullfrog/CW MP5/AK74u (been messing around with all 3 to see how i like them)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I have not unfortunately.. How are you setting the loadouts up? Are you doing it through Zen Studio or are you creating them on the Zen itself? You have to make sure you save them once you set them up, in Zen Studio there's an icon on the left that looks like a play button, that will save your loadouts.. on the device it simply asks if you want your changes saved

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yea, I have only been able to save 2 custom loadouts. Anyone else?