Topic: anyone got there zen hitting greens on 2k after patch?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

anyone got there zen hitting greens on 2k after patch?

Im running the mod pack rn and it works pretty good i green about 8-10 on my career and around maybe a lil more then half in park. Iv tried the jaywalkin and other scripts they seem to not work at all for me... If anyone has had any luck figuring this out lmk please would be appreciated big time. I'v also ordered a strike pack because iv heard they are still greening non stop is that true?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: anyone got there zen hitting greens on 2k after patch?

im just wounding what mod pack are you using for the park

SILVER I

User Info Menu

No I either get slightly left or slightly right - I have been adjusting accordingly in game and it will green about 2 shots in a row before it gives the slight left or slightly right again. Very frustrating ....

Let me know if the strike pack works for you consistently, I do not own one - I only have the Zen

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBain View Post
    Im running the mod pack rn and it works pretty good i green about 8-10 on my career and around maybe a lil more then half in park. Iv tried the jaywalkin and other scripts they seem to not work at all for me... If anyone has had any luck figuring this out lmk please would be appreciated big time. I'v also ordered a strike pack because iv heard they are still greening non stop is that true?

What setting are you using I'm having the same problem just trying to fix it ....I be kool with half in the park...and is yoru meter on or off

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

love hyrbrid