Topic: antirecoil problems xbox one x and ps4 warzone pro pack and season 1 same problem and every gun

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Unhappy antirecoil problems xbox one x and ps4 warzone pro pack and season 1 same problem and every gun

I have had this problem for months I have everything well synchronized with the cronus zen and the game, when shooting an enemy the antirecoil does not work sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work, I have tried with ps4 too and it is the same, the cronus zen programmers are going to do something to fix this I have seen many people saying the same and no one do anything, help please

[/COLOR]

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: antirecoil problems xbox one x and ps4 warzone pro pack and season 1 same problem and every gun

Quote Originally Posted by joshuabocio View Post
    I have had this problem for months I have everything well synchronized with the cronus zen and the game, when shooting an enemy the antirecoil does not work sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work, I have tried with ps4 too and it is the same, the cronus zen programmers are going to do something to fix this I have seen many people saying the same and no one do anything, help please

[/COLOR]
    I havent seen anyone mention that, the gp has been updated few times within a month please use the updated gamepack, also the manual is quite useful. The recoil requires in-game vibration enabled and the recoil is set for all weapons, if you using a attachments then you will need to adjust the Y modifier.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: antirecoil problems xbox one x and ps4 warzone pro pack and season 1 same problem and every gun

ok im gonna check that

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

What is the Y modifier?

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kühlkörper View Post
    What is the Y modifier?
    The Y modifier adjusts the vertical recoil value meaning it adjust the weapon up or down

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i got the vibration on in the game still have the same problem im playing with a elite series 1 controller on xbox one x any one can help anti recoil not working at all i already fix the y modifier it dont matter what number i put still not working when im shooting i push down to fix the recoil any number i put still not working any help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i already reset the cronus zen like factory and put the packs again update it with the last update and still not working help????

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by joshuabocio View Post
    i already reset the cronus zen like factory and put the packs again update it with the last update and still not working help????
    Sounds like a user error the pro pack and the season pack works fine, can you make a video of this ingame? And a video of the settings on zen ?