Topic: Firerate is reduced, when rapidfire is active and Operator Knifes (while leaning.)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Firerate is reduced, when rapidfire is active and Operator Knifes (while leaning.)

Hey Guys,

my problem is, when i activate the rapidfire mode for (secondary only) the firerate of my primary gun get reduced. So that means my gun shoots slower and the recoil gets higher. When i deactivate the rapidfire mode, everything goes normal. Forthermore when Auto Lean is activated, my operator sometimes knifes automaticly, for example: when i run and get into a gun fight and suddenly try to aim, my operator knifes.

(sorry for my bad english)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Firerate is reduced, when rapidfire is active and Operator Knifes (while leaning.)

I have the same problem, but the people that run this board will tell you that there is no autolean bug, which is complete obviously.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Firerate is reduced, when rapidfire is active and Operator Knifes (while leaning.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus SIN View Post
    I have the same problem, but the people that run this board will tell you that there is no autolean bug, which is complete obviously.
    Issue will be resolved in new update. Everytime a user complains about a auto lean issue i load up the game enable the auto lean and when i aim and move the left stick left it leans left, if i move it right it leans right, just like it should, And watch your language this is 1st warning before you go on vacation. Next make a detailed report on what all you have enabled so what you may experience can be replicated its mandatory, as saying this don't work is not useful.