Topic: Everyone in chat says they hear a loud noise like a fan in the background?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Everyone in chat says they hear a loud noise like a fan in the background?

I just received my Cronus I did update and everything needed and I have version 2.09. I am using a PS4 with a PS4 dual shock controller. The headset I am using are the turtle beach recon 70 wired headset.

The issue I am having is when in game chat or party chat its like the mic is always on and what people are hearing is a loud like fan sound on their end. I hear nothing on my end everything is fine and clear and this only happens when the Zen is hooked up so I know its due to the Cronus and not the others headsets etc. I have searched this up and have seen people say they have this issue but no one to actually help fix or solve the issue. Can someone please help me out here so that I can use this when I am in chat.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Everyone in chat says they hear a loud noise like a fan in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Sess View Post
    I just received my Cronus I did update and everything needed and I have version 2.09. I am using a PS4 with a PS4 dual shock controller. The headset I am using are the turtle beach recon 70 wired headset.

The issue I am having is when in game chat or party chat its like the mic is always on and what people are hearing is a loud like fan sound on their end. I hear nothing on my end everything is fine and clear and this only happens when the Zen is hooked up so I know its due to the Cronus and not the others headsets etc. I have searched this up and have seen people say they have this issue but no one to actually help fix or solve the issue. Can someone please help me out here so that I can use this when I am in chat.
    I use the same setup but i use the front usb on my ps4 slim and i helped other in-game and us both using mic and didn't hear any weird sounds from either end, id say its a connection issue either the usb port you using or the wire/ cable.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XBL Jedi For This Useful Post: