Topic: Cronus ZEN unable to register

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Cronus ZEN unable to register

Hi,

I have been unable to register my cronus ZEN, This is my second one and I had the first one recognised by ZEN studios but then when plugin it back in after disconnecting it said device not connected. I tried a hard reset, i tried redoing the firmaware update etc also tried different USB ports.

It makes a sound like its recognised the cronus but its still not showing connected.

I bought a second one thinking it was a defective product/cable and im getting the same problem.

Please help, im running this on a windows 10 PC and ultimately want it for use on a PC not console.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus ZEN unable to register

Have you tried an uninstall of the Zen Studio software. Reboot the pc and then reinstall of Studio.

GamePack Support Manager

User Info Menu

Re: Cronus ZEN unable to register

Quote Originally Posted by NitroMDX21 View Post
    Hi,

I have been unable to register my cronus ZEN, This is my second one and I had the first one recognised by ZEN studios but then when plugin it back in after disconnecting it said device not connected. I tried a hard reset, i tried redoing the firmaware update etc also tried different USB ports.

It makes a sound like its recognised the cronus but its still not showing connected.

I bought a second one thinking it was a defective product/cable and im getting the same problem.

Please help, im running this on a windows 10 PC and ultimately want it for use on a PC not console.
    Send a picture of how you have it hooked up to pc, 9 out of 10 user is using wrong cable